WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
CaptainESS
I need an advice to stop this madness

Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:29 am

I am really amazed how you guys keep Emulator Nexus clean from fanboys, haters, spammers, hackers, bad trolls etc. Problem is a few other websites are need to be cleaned too. There are stupid people everywhere and they are making pointless arguments. For example: Halo VS Cod, Cod vs BF, Fifa vs Pes, Gta vs WD(yep this is true), PS4 vs X1, PC vs Consoles ...
Staying out of it is easy but i want to do something to make people realise those arguments are stupid. Where should i begin and what should i do?
Note: When i say something like "Guys just buy the console you like more" both sides attack me. That is ironic.

I am writing this on Emulator Nexus because you guys are the best people i saw on the net.
Facepalm is the greatest answer.

zesty

Re: I need an advice to stop this madness

Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:00 am

Arguing is pointless to me in my opinion. And for myself, I do only want to feel entertained, no matter with what tool like PC or console, and I don't want others to judge my tools.

CaptainESS

Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:38 am

zesty wrote:Arguing is pointless to me in my opinion. And for myself, I do only want to feel entertained, no matter with what tool like PC or console, and I don't want others to judge my tools.

Problem is there aren't so many reasonable people like you.
Facepalm is the greatest answer.

RobbingHood

Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:47 am

Oh there's a simple solution I like to use:

<:

However if that's not possible, you either have to waste a lot of time to get respected by both sides and make them listen to you, ooor you just ignore it.

But tell me if you find another way, the internet needs it :lol:

aXeSwY

Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:27 pm

it's simple apply rules for everyone even your admins and make a section for crazy shit so peoples feel free to do anything in it like random section of E.Nexus :) , love that place

Svet

Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:45 pm

AXESWY wrote:make a section for crazy shit so peoples feel free to do anything in it

It must be called "SpamBucket" ;)

Return to “Random Discussion”