TacTicToe

Re: Server Hosting in Venice Unleashed

Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:47 am

tratos wrote:To see what the project is or could have become.

Then read the forums, read the blogs, check out the Discord, load up Venice, jump on a server and voila. All of your answers will be answered. :-)

There are also a TON of videos on YouTube with recorded game play footage if you really want to see what it is all about.

The mod you mentioned is not the same as Venice, that mod is for LAN use only I believe.
]Image

Arsoy

Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:10 am

The modding tools are already there, there are no modders. My clan (bamgaming.net) is the only clan with Venice Unleashed server keys, and we offer them to modders who want to test their mods on servers. So far we didn't get a single person to develop a mod for VU. The possibilities are all there already to be honest, they are badly advertised though and there seems to be very low interest.
jiofi.local.html tplinklogin is it down

BenSherman

Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:03 am

I recently also looked for a web hosting service for Ecommerce Shopping and settled on choosing NetShop - https://netshop-isp.com.cy/. I read reviews about them, studied how they work and it showed me that they are professionals. And so it turned out, they provide excellent services and they have very good support.

Return to “Blog”