WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
NoFaTe
Blazin' your Brains!
Re: Blaze Emulator - First Preview

Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:25 pm

RedBall wrote:One question:

The Battlelog will be like a program, that shows the servers instead being on a website? That would be kinda different.

Initially, yes. There will be a standalone client to which you will login with your forum account and you will be presented with a list of online dedicated servers.
In the future I'll be looking into integrating a server browser directly in the game.
[03:55:41] <~Bag> Yes, I can put things inside me when I need to

death_stalker_ak47

Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:36 pm

@NoFaTe
You are a great man, and you have programming skills .
Respect!
Last edited by death_stalker_ak47 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WARNING

rukqoa

Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:43 pm

I just realized: If you get this in before End Game releases on PC, the emulator project will get massive publicity from being "first End Game PC impressions/reviews".

xheon

Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:44 pm

Really really nice :) Can't wait for release.

RobbingHood

Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:07 pm

rukqoa wrote:I just realized: If you get this in before End Game releases on PC, the emulator project will get massive publicity from being "first End Game PC impressions/reviews".

And how exactley should that work? o.O How can NoFaTe release something that doesn't exist yet?

Also, publicity is good, but that would be way too much. One does not simply steal EA the show :lol:

rukqoa

Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:15 pm

RobbingHood wrote:
rukqoa wrote:I just realized: If you get this in before End Game releases on PC, the emulator project will get massive publicity from being "first End Game PC impressions/reviews".

And how exactley should that work? o.O How can NoFaTe release something that doesn't exist yet?
Also, publicity is good, but that would be way too much. One does not simply steal EA the show :lol:

The files are pushed out to players one week before the PC version is unlocked because they like to release it on all 3 platforms simultaneously. Then, the servers are unlocked on release day. They do this so they don't overload their servers on day zero. Now, if only it were possible to run our own servers before the server providers are allowed to... :lol:

RobbingHood

Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:11 pm

rukqoa wrote:
RobbingHood wrote:The files are pushed out to players one week before the PC version is unlocked because they like to release it on all 3 platforms simultaneously. Then, the servers are unlocked on release day. They do this so they don't overload their servers on day zero. Now, if only it were possible to run our own servers before the server providers are allowed to... :lol:

Oh, that's interesting :shock:

Hm, the project is perfectly legal as far as i know, but I'm not sure wether NoFaTe is courageous enough to pwn EA like that :P

Imposter

Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:18 pm

Noice. :>
Hopefully I'm in the inner group of the beta testing.

MindFreak1987

Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:20 pm

Very nice work!!!!!!
Moje je srce hotel Nacional, u njemu soba, nema im broja, za svaku moju ljubav po jedna, a do te svake po jedna tvoja.

Torrelles

Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:17 pm

greeen wrote:2. Why you do not use my intro? I tried to do it for you!

I personally dislike the overall Venice typography design. And it doesn't look as integrated on the animation as it should.

On-topic, this looks so sweet :3

Return to “General Discussion”