WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
StrykerDE
[TOOLS] Abandoned Modding Tools

Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:57 am

Since it is a shame to see the modding community for newer Battlefield games dying, I decided to gather and upload all lost modding tools.
I looked trough my backups and used Wayback Machine to safe most of the Battlefield related tools, but sadly not all, especially some Battlefield 3 & 4 tools are lost. Therefore it would be really great if someone of you still have some tools that are not available for download here yet. You can temporarily upload the tools to a file hoster like Google Drive, Mega etc. and share the link here, I will add the tools to my collection then.

As far as I can tell, I have all the most recent BC2 tools that are available & needed, or are there some other must have tools beside Mod Tools v3 & TexCon?
For BF4 I have everything too so far, except for the "Mesh And Chunk File Management Tool" which seems necessary.
For BF3 I need all tools...

So again, if someone still have these tools, please upload them to a file hoster so I can add them to my collection.

If you are the owner of one of the tools, mods etc. I provide here and you don't want that I share them, please leave a comment below and I will remove your content as soon as possible.

List of modding tools:

Battlefield Bad Company 2
-Mod Tools v2 (BC2Mod.exe, archive.py, dbx.py)
-Mod Tools v3 (Bad Company 2 Mod Editor.exe)
-Texture Converter (TexCon, texcon.exe)

Battlefield 4
-iTexture Converter (Batch_Itexture_Converter_BF4.rar)
-iTexture Dumper (iTexDump.zip, iTexDump.exe)
-Sbtoc Dumper (bf4dumper.zip, bf4dumper.py, cas.py)
-FB3 Audio Decoder (fb3decoder.zip, fb3decoder.py)
3DS Max Scripts
-Bone Maker (BF4_Bone_Maker(1.3).ms)
-Mesh Importer (BF4 mesh Importer.ms)
-FB3 Vehicle Node Reader (FB3_Vehicle_NodeReader.ms)
Last edited by StrykerDE on Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:50 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Nasipal

Re: Abandoned Modding Tools

Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:46 am

Good idea! You can find all tools and mods here on nexus forum and upload it to your archive by own hands

StrykerDE

Re: Abandoned Modding Tools

Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:10 pm

Nasipal wrote:Good idea! You can find all tools and mods here on nexus forum and upload it to your archive by own hands

Thanks, I uploaded already all tools I could find. If you know about other tools which are not available here yet, please let me know.

Return to “Modifications”