WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
larsenprops
Is this Mod dead?

Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:46 am

Hey everybody

For a long time I have been trying to find some players in this Mod, but every time I go online there is no one playing. Today when I went online, there wasn't even any servers, so my question is, is this Mod completely dead, or has the Beta period just ended? I really hope it isn't dead, cause I love BF3, and this Mod seems to make the game perfect :-)

X3RX35

Re: Is this Mod dead?

Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:37 pm

It isn't dead, 4 days ago a kiwidog mentioned that a new update has been given out to beta testers, and that they are working on the bugs the testers have found.

larsenprops

Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:31 pm

That sounds great. Do you know anything about when there are people online? I live in EU, Denmark and no matter what time I jump on, there is no one playing :cry:

X3RX35

Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:08 pm

Nah, there used to be a server running metro where every player was spawned in a really small box which was called the killing box or something like that. But atm there isn't even a server online.

larsenprops

Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:15 pm

Well, i hope there will be a server up soon, and I really hope that this Mod is getting popular because I really don't like BF4, BFH or BF1 :(

TacTicToe

Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:22 am

Even with the serve3r up, you would just be on there playing by yourself. There simply isn't the player base for Venice. You'll never even fill a single 64 player server. Damn shame too. :(
]Image

Nighty

Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:45 pm

TacTicToe wrote:Even with the serve3r up, you would just be on there playing by yourself. There simply isn't the player base for Venice. You'll never even fill a single 64 player server. Damn shame too. :(

and it's the dev's fault too for not realing any updates to the public, and not letting the public fucking verify their origin accounts. they killed their own mod.

TacTicToe

Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:00 am

Nighty wrote:and it's the dev's fault too for not realing any updates to the public, and not letting the public fucking verify their origin accounts. they killed their own mod.

Well there are 2 people working on development. They release updates to the public when they are ready to do so. Verifying your account will be fixed next update.

Keep in mind, they do not owe us anything and they do not get paid to do this. They have real lives to lead and work on this when they can. I heard there have been a few private releases pushed for testing. Even when they had it open to the public and everything was working, there were never more than a handful of players online. The only server online sees maybe a single person connect every 24 hours.

Bottom line, it will happen when it happens. If you do not have the patience or fortitude to wait, you may want to find another game or mod to play.
]Image

ScottishBattleAxe

Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:26 am

I'm still here ready to play :)

Return to “General Discussion”