WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
ChuckN
Re: Official DU4 Server Thread

Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:28 am

Recently on the DU4 HeavyMetal server, I saw a RU player endlessly firing a Mi28 nosegun at US helis while he remained parked on the landing pad.
This was going on for a few minutes when a US pilot finally got fed up and killed him after being shot.
After doing this the US pilot was immediately kicked and threatened with a permanent ban.

You need to come up with a better solution for baserape prevention.
As it stands now, you are encouraging players to camp in their own base because the enemy is not allowed to kill them.
Not only is this grossly unfair, its downright stupid.

You need to change the punishment to a temp kick at most because perm banning players for defending themselves is utterly retarded. :roll:

weavii

Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:35 pm

We are currently testing several anti-baserape and anti-baserape plugins to find the best solution. ;)

ChuckN

Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:07 pm

That's good to hear because getting banned for fighting back is pretty bad.
Anyway, thanks for the update.

Now if something could be done about the frequent teamkilling on the 32 heli server it would be very much appreciated.
Getting plowed into by incompetent teammate pilots several times per game is extremely annoying.
Seriously, if people don't know how to avoid killing their own team then they shouldn't be allowed to fly. :roll:

A 5min kick for one teamkill would be enough as far as I am concerned since accidents can happen and banning somebody wouldn't be fair in that case.
However, if somebody has three teamkills I would ban them for 24hrs.

Since I don't believe in permanent bans except for known hackers, I definitely wouldn't recommend that as a punishment for teamkilling though.

Nirvarock

Tue May 30, 2017 3:13 pm

Hi guys of the DU4,i wanna know why i can't connect to the heavy metal server,when i try to connect it appears a message saying that the connection is lost :|

TANK-T34

Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:07 am

I do not work help, I can not create a soldier, I have a license origin bf3 what to do? What is this Venice Unleashed launcher project that can not run a license? It does not seem to be origin. What to do ????????????????????????

Return to “Game Discussion”