WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Fila2208
Pls, give maps that all want to play.

Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:47 pm

Pls, more infantry servers and esl maps.
I would rather play 32p bazaar or siene instead conquest on oman searching for meaning of life on its beaches.
thanks, and pls share beta with more people, too few people play.

mizudg

Re: Pls, give maps that all want to play.

Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:49 pm

Beta is open to everyone. If you want more people, ask friends to download it and hop in. As for the map rotations, the servers in Europe are hosted by Rodney and MAGIC, so you'll have better luck addressing them via PM since it's highly unlikely they'll notice this thread.

MAGIC

Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:54 pm

mizudg wrote:As for the map rotations, the servers in Europe are hosted by Rodney and MAGIC, so you'll have better luck addressing them via PM since it's highly unlikely they'll notice this thread.

shhhh

Well somehow my server doesn't load the map rotation correctly so it only use Conquest maps

Fila2208

Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:00 pm

I shared beta with people but they play bf4 and newer games and wont come bck to bf3.
If maybe we had some inf only servers and city maps maybe more esl people would come back imho.
City esl maps were great server population method in bf3.

TacTicToe

Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:09 am

You've said it yourself, game is old. As for infantry and city maps, and ESL? Who cares about ESL. I seriously doubt the competitive scene is really giving this mod that close a look. If anything, this is more for us being able to eventually host our own servers without the strict EA criteria being shoved down our throats. Not to mention the ability to create mods and possibly new maps. As for city maps, not sure what planet you're from, but air maps filled servers quicker than anything. That or a 24/7 Metro hell server.

I just don't think what you're asking for is ever going to spark an interest with Venice. If that is what you are looking for, then Venice is probably not for you.
]Image

Fila2208

Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:53 am

TacTicToe wrote:You've said it yourself, game is old. As for infantry and city maps, and ESL? Who cares about ESL. I seriously doubt the competitive scene is really giving this mod that close a look. If anything, this is more for us being able to eventually host our own servers without the strict EA criteria being shoved down our throats. Not to mention the ability to create mods and possibly new maps. As for city maps, not sure what planet you're from, but air maps filled servers quicker than anything. That or a 24/7 Metro hell server.

I just don't think what you're asking for is ever going to spark an interest with Venice. If that is what you are looking for, then Venice is probably not for you.

Okay mate, main thing about bf3 never made it like esl game was bad netcode at the first. Can i ask you did you play esl on bf3 and tried to play against some of the best players in europe? Did you try dat adrenaline rush, tactics and positioning, that last ticket battle?
If game would be remade now through venice and give awesome 5v5 experience i know me and my clan would gladly come and try some 5v5.
Pls if we can respect your 32v32 madness and vehicle camping madness, respect us who love more tighter city maps with twitch shooting and tactics.

Try to put bazaar-siene-metro only and see if you can populate it. Had like 10 of them in the game in favorites, they were full all the time.
Metro 24/7 is retarded and i do not support that hell with nades and gl-s shit.

My point is pls look for esl and 5v5 games i think that scene deserves a try now when game is awesome without filter and with great netocode and hitreg. thanks.

AnastasiyaAngel

Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:44 pm

Okay mate, main thing about bf3 never made it like esl game was bad netcode at the first. Can i ask you did you play esl on bf3 and tried to play against some of the best players in europe? Did you try dat adrenaline rush, tactics and positioning, that last ticket battle?
If game would be remade now through venice and give awesome 5v5 experience i know me and my clan would gladly come and try some 5v5.
Pls if we can respect your 32v32 madness and vehicle camping madness, respect us who love more tighter city maps with twitch shooting and tactics.

Try to put bazaar-siene-metro only and see if you can populate it. Had like 10 of them in the game in favorites, they were full all the time.
Metro 24/7 is retarded and i do not support that hell with nades and gl-s shit.

My point is pls look for esl and 5v5 games i think that scene deserves a try now when game is awesome without filter and with great netocode and hitreg. thanks.

+1 - This isn't a casual shooter.

Fila2208

Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:39 pm

AnastasiyaAngel wrote:[

+1 - This isn't a casual shooter.

Thanks mate, i thought the point of venice is to give esl and competitive players game they deserve to play.
Hope devs will have that in mind through making this mod even more awesome.

AnastasiyaAngel

Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:08 pm

I was in this murdercage bull** ... Is this the meaning of vu? I mean If this nonsense is worth a server I begin to worry about the host/admins here. Public in general is ok and a must. But do useful things like a ESL inf server... this would suit so many players.. but maybe some 'other' players will cry. Isn't it that what you're worried about? That the casuals start crying? Pls. In BF4 there's enough room for them.

RobbingHood

Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:45 pm

AnastasiyaAngel wrote:I was in this murdercage bull** ... Is this the meaning of vu? I mean If this nonsense is worth a server I begin to worry about the host/admins here. Public in general is ok and a must. But do useful things like a ESL inf server... this would suit so many players.. but maybe some 'other' players will cry. Isn't it that what you're worried about? That the casuals start crying? Pls. In BF4 there's enough room for them.

I'm afraid you have completely missed the point of Open Bughunting. Right now all we want is to find and fix bugs. We couldn't care less about servers running maps that are suited for competitive play or Metro 24/7.

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”