WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
utopiate
Re: Venice Unleashed - The Closed Beta

Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:37 pm

I don't understand why they can't appoint someone to provide updates to the community, christ it's a bit like DICE round here lol
I mean nofate and kiwi would surely only release the beta when they had time to dedicate to it? so someone just posting bug fixes/updates would be appreciated. And why is the forum so dead, whenever I log on there is like 2-3 people on and thats it?

Paulofonta

Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:03 pm

utopiate wrote:I don't understand why they can't appoint someone to provide updates to the community, christ it's a bit like DICE round here lol
I mean nofate and kiwi would surely only release the beta when they had time to dedicate to it? so someone just posting bug fixes/updates would be appreciated. And why is the forum so dead, whenever I log on there is like 2-3 people on and thats it?

You can follow here the fixes being done to the closed beta builds.

utopiate

Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:47 pm

hey thanks for that ;)

neverhangover

Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:43 am

Paulofonta wrote:
utopiate wrote:I don't understand why they can't appoint someone to provide updates to the community, christ it's a bit like DICE round here lol

Thank you mate! ;)

Freeshnik

Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:39 pm

Paulofonta wrote:

Also Twitter is useful: https://twitter.com/VeniceUnleashed

Golden Boy

Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:42 pm

nice game iwish i injoy it with u

utopiate

Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:38 pm

So I've been keeping my eye on the github and have to say that at the rate its going it's gonna be a looooooooong time before release. Can someone explain why nofate and kiwi don't take on some help? is there a reason? there just isn't a decent shooter out at the mo and am so keen on this project.

sim_rafael

Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:54 pm

utopiate wrote:So I've been keeping my eye on the github and have to say that at the rate its going it's gonna be a looooooooong time before release. Can someone explain why nofate and kiwi don't take on some help? is there a reason? there just isn't a decent shooter out at the mo and am so keen on this project.

They will not share the source with other persons, to avoid a leak.
You can always play into the official server. That's not an excuse to rush this project.

utopiate

Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:45 pm

Any updates? are we any closer to open beta? there haven't been any issues entered on the bug tracker for 25 days? has development stopped?
I wish there was some kind of date the project was aiming for as logging in here just to see no news sucks.

mizudg

Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:32 pm

NoFaTe was on a vacation last week.. I assume he's back to working on it..

Return to “Announcements”