WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
mizudg
Re: Map MODS for weather

Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:40 am

Obviously not official EA maps... also, this whole thread is in Modifications. How do you expect anything to be official here when it's all about modding?

Freeshnik

Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:55 am

Freeshnik wrote:
NanoGigs wrote:
Freeshnik wrote:some screens..

Where is that? o.O
I have never seen that map. So epic. Is it the real EA version?

Buy legal BC2 and you are in:
x30 rates (1500 per kill), you can unlock all sh1t in two hours, modded maps and crazy-skilled players on common servers... you are welcome!

More screens incoming..

UPDATE:

NanoGigs

Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:25 am

Still doesnt explain how I am suppose to change the weather of HM on my client side. (BTW you are LEVIOSTAS o.O)

badbaubau

Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:08 pm

NanoGigs wrote:Still doesnt explain how I am suppose to change the weather of HM on my client side. (BTW you are LEVIOSTAS o.O)

is easy..... just make first steps to use modtools ,and after you undestand how works just change weather state number on map.
Emilliano have tutorial for using modtools. sry but i just move in UK and not have a good pc and good connections to internet to make a short video tutorial how to make changes for weather client side only.

Freeshnik

Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:31 am

badbaubau wrote:is easy..... just make first steps to use modtools ,and after you undestand how works just change weather state number on map.
Emilliano have tutorial for using modtools. sry but i just move in UK and not have a good pc and good connections to internet to make a short video tutorial how to make changes for weather client side only.

You mean this?:
And 2nd question - screens above modded on server side. Any idea how?
weatherstate1.jpg
weatherstate1.jpg (396.55KiB)Viewed 8964 times

update:
Change it and nothing happens, even in weather "folder" in right menu..[

UPDATE2:
Laguna Alta screens from those server, looks like they disable clouds somehow:
Original graphics:

badbaubau

Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:25 pm

Freeshnik wrote:
badbaubau wrote:is easy..... just make first steps to use modtools ,and after you undestand how works just change weather state number on map.

You mean this?:
And 2nd question - screens above modded on server side. Any idea how?
weatherstate1.jpg

update:
Change it and nothing happens, even in weather "folder" in right menu..[

UPDATE2:
Laguna Alta screens from those server, looks like they disable clouds somehow:
Original graphics:

about server side ... you can only enabled and disabled weathers,,,, you can use on round weather she apear when round end ( ruwin uswin) some maps have some not.
on start map have in server side one weather enabled and another two not. just change true-false options , in some cases work if all wether have false, if i remember correct Atacama Desert have that black sky and light from the ground. sry but i cant open nothing on my current laptop

NanoGigs

Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:04 am

Changing weather state does absolutely nothing. Any other idea?

Nasipal

Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:43 am

On all this screen shoots they have only disabled Weather in server side. Thats can be done very easy. If you want to change state of weather you need to edit it in client side ONLY. After you do that you will be able to enter to any server and it will "show" your client weather. If you dont know how to do that i can explane you more about it

Return to “Modifications”