WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
MAGIC
Re: Banning at Rome / EA GUID

Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:03 am

Yep, they would just enter some other server hack there

DickyTroll

Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:40 am

yeah... IP... changable... but... link it with windows ID ? or some ff up hw id ? like a processor ? hmm... needs administrative rights on client side... :P

ohhh... wait... in win7/8 you need admin rights to start bf3 ? no ? xP

dayum, I'm true Bed Companion FF xD

Sammuel

Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:51 pm

DickyTroll wrote:yeah... IP... changable... but... link it with windows ID ? or some ff up hw id ? like a processor ? hmm... needs administrative rights on client side... :P

ohhh... wait... in win7/8 you need admin rights to start bf3 ? no ? xP

dayum, I'm true Bed Companion FF xD

i doupt BFBC2 gives that data to the server.
Check out my latest project! http://popcorntime.io

RobbingHood

Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:54 pm

Sammuel wrote:i doupt BFBC2 gives that data to the server.

I think he just made a suggestion for an anticheat that would ban based on unique hardware IDs like the processor ID.

DickyTroll

Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:24 pm

RobbingHood wrote:I think he just made a suggestion for an anticheat that would ban based on unique hardware IDs like the processor ID.

you're right. d8input should be made some adjustments to enforce the game to be RUN under ADMIN rights to get HWIDs of CPU, GPU and OS HDD. now... CHEAT.
*edit: there's a lot of small apps that can read such stuff, I don't think the code is to complicated (for reading IDs, dono for dinput).
btw... with all of banning solutions... how to recognize a cheat ? can you spectate ? but that is people banning other people... how to recognise a cheat over SW ? BTW, most of the cheats render OVER DX9. setting a game force dx10 makes most of the cheats unusable cause they can't render in dx8 or dx10 or they tell you that they can't run in dx10 or fullscreen. I heard of our friend DC7_HCK (hard core killer - yeah right) that he uses winjet (but I think that's acctually just injector SW, not the code for ESP / radar / no spread . On one site I even found ESP / NOSPREAD made ESPETIALY for NEXUS. It makes every weapon super accurate and notifies you of enemies like you have spoted them. If someone wants to develop a SW for anticheat on nexus I can give you all the necessary links to files and notify of new ones. But, as I said, mostly only one group of devs makes such, they mostly relly on Dx9

weavii

Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:47 am

I like the idea of banning with HWID.

himapapa

Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:55 am

Yes, banning with HWID sounds really like a good idea to me!

DickyTroll wrote:btw... with all of banning solutions... how to recognize a cheat ?

Well, most of the work is kind of manually. Watch the game and the events (e.g. in procon) or, even more succesful, be in the game. With the loss of a spectator mode it is up to you to follow the suspicious player and watch his actions.

lycanwrath

Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:49 am

weavii wrote:I like the idea of banning with HWID.

Me too! Would be cool if this got implemented somehow in bettlefold3.
This would be a way to control the cheaters until the anti-cheat system is put in place and improved..

death_stalker_ak47

Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:52 pm

DickyTroll wrote: how to recognize a cheat ?

Finding patterns...
WARNING

Kalikedeshi

Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:25 am

I don't really agree with that HardWare IDentification (if thats what its called). The simple solution would be to
A: Change computer
B: Get new processor, ram, OS, etc

Return to “General Discussion”