WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
DickyTroll
Anticheat NEDED.

Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:04 am

ok... I know the drill... and everything... but... but... but... I really hate losing killstreaks... I really hate somebody prefireing me even if there's no way he (or she, respectively) would know I'm there and make my KD miserable... I really hate... I hate it when good players call me better 1vs1, but then I get buthurt by random cheater... I started to hate battlefield. I started to hate nexus. There's no anticheat on nexus for far too long. Players openly say "I use winjet" on server chat... they openly say that they cheat, and tell me to "turn your cheats off first, then I'll turn off mine"... I publicly posted not-to-long-ago about my ex.cheating.habbits and I'm sorry for my finnantial circumstances that I can't record my own epicnes (sometimes, to be exact xD ), but still, getting combat excelence pins in one match, and then getting only 1 KD next match vs "better players" make me embaras on the server chat and finaly rage quit... now... after I turned few people into nexus to play BFBC2, I am really considering buying every single of them a legit copy of the game just to turn them away from nexus... it came that far..

And I don't give a single f--- (censored "F" word) to all single of you that will say tl:dr and "we don't have a banning system yet" answers because I've started thinking that even I, with only administrative and service knowledge in IT could have MADE MY OWN ANTICHEAT SYSTEM. so... sorry guys... no F given. say what you wont.

NO anticheat - EMBARASING.

mizudg

Re: Anticheat NEDED.

Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:30 am

Go play on EA's servers then. Anti-cheat is not a huge priority over VU for the EN team.. They've said so about 1000 times the past months.

RobbingHood

Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:30 am

DickyTroll wrote:I've started thinking that even I, with only administrative and service knowledge in IT could have MADE MY OWN ANTICHEAT SYSTEM. so... sorry guys... no F given. say what you wont.

Do it.
Also, if NoFaTe would now start working on an anticheat for Rome, a ton of people would start complaingin about the Venice release taking even longer.

DickyTroll

Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:33 am

Arszilla wrote:So let me get this straight

You are sayin we need PB

Agreed. I've seen serious hackers that used more than ESP and Aimbot

I'm saying we need a version of PB.. it's allready stated that they wont go with permabans but with temp bans.. but, WHEN ? this crap is really ruining the game..

mizudg

Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:34 am

NO anticheat - EMBARASING.

+ Not to mention this is a free project which was made to be an extension to BC2 with mod support and hosting your own servers, and bla bla bla. This having a fully-working AntiCheat will be nice, yes, but so far, i haven't come across hackers. And even if I would, I play on servers which usually have at least one admin on them. Don't like the servers with hackers on them? Play on ones that actually have admins. Or better yet, if you are playing on a server such as one of the many RepZ EU servers, just report the hackers to them and eventually, they won't be able to play on the servers.

DickyTroll

Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:48 am

RobbingHood wrote:Do it.
Also, if NoFaTe would now start working on an anticheat for Rome, a ton of people would start complaingin about the Venice release taking even longer.

I think venices bigest issue is having a pc for physix calcs.. am I right ?

mizudg

Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:51 am

DickyTroll wrote:
RobbingHood wrote:Do it.

I think venices bigest issue is having a pc for physix calcs.. am I right ?

You should ask NF that, not RobbingHood. As mentioned before, none of the moderators do anything on the project so your best bet is to ask the man in charge..

RobbingHood

Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:09 pm

DickyTroll wrote:I think venices bigest issue is having a pc for physix calcs.. am I right ?

I get a better performance in BF3 than in BC2, if that's what you mean.

RobbingHood

Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:20 pm

Arszilla wrote:Ok i suggest we need a anticheat implented on EVERY server to prevent hackers ruinin the game. DickyTroll thank you for bringing this up, i was about to post this

When an anticheat will be implemented, it will of course be used globally.

RobbingHood

Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:49 pm

Arszilla wrote:But WHEN?

I have no idea. Definitely not before the Venice release.

This won't lead to anything, we are aware of the situation.
Topic locked.

Return to “Administration Outpost”