WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
CaptainESS
I am so f*cking unlucky

Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:31 pm

Any suggestions to improve my luck? Dudes i can die 21 times in a row (yep, i count them) because of my bad luck. One of them is a lucky grenade, one is an accidental heli jihad, one is a roadkill just after i respawned, one is because of a noob heli pilot, one is because of a glich, one is because of lag, one is because of spawning in front of enemy... If i fought and lost with honor i would accept losing but look at my death reasons. Also i haven't won a single match for 2 days. At least i still have a W/L ratio of 5 and k/d ratio of 4.

I am the definition of fubar.
Facepalm is the greatest answer.

CaptainESS

Re: I am so f*cking unlucky

Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:32 pm

CaptainESS wrote:Any suggestions to improve my luck? Dudes i can die 21 times in a row (yep, i count them) because of my bad luck. One of them is a lucky grenade, one is an accidental heli jihad, one is a roadkill just after i respawned, one is because of a noob heli pilot, one is because of a glich, one is because of lag, one is because of spawning in front of enemy... If i fought and lost with honor i would accept losing but look at my death reasons. Also i haven't won a single match for 2 days. At least i still have a W/L ratio of 5 and k/d ratio of 4.

I am the definition of fubar.

Edit: I don't even count suicide jets.
Facepalm is the greatest answer.

RobbingHood

Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:38 pm

CaptainESS wrote:Edit: I don't even count suicide jets.

>Writes "Edit"
>Makes a new post for the edit

:x

xheon

Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:46 am

You can always sacrifice your soul to Satan™ for good luck :twisted:

Return to “Random Discussion”