WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
zolten666
Re: [Rome] Client b866

Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:56 am

Here in my country

Master Server work from 5:00 AM to 5:00 PM

After That i need to wait for next day to play -_-

Is that a public problem ??

Sry for bad English

MAGIC

Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:15 am

The masterserver crashed yesterday

imaExPL0iD

Download link not working ?

Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:46 am

Download link seems to be down -.- wanted to switch over to nexus today because i don't find any servers in the original version anymore :´(

RobbingHood

Re: Download link not working ?

Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:43 am

imaExPL0iD wrote:Download link seems to be down -.- wanted to switch over to nexus today because i don't find any servers in the original version anymore :´(

It's not down: bf/?download

AHITMAN

Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:31 am

hey i have a problem and is wondering if it can be solved, i have bfbc2 latest and everytime i join a server it disconnects me after 5 minutes or less saying "CONNECTION TO THE GAME SERVER HAS BEEN LOST. PLEASE CHECK YOUR NETWORK CONNECTION AND TRY AGAIN." but i have very good bandwidth, reason i know its not my network is because this happens to me even with my own server. and it been doing this from the first time i started playing bfbc2.

mouz

Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:25 am

NoFaTe wrote:
greeen wrote:And another question that I have long been interested in! Question NoFate - Why not displayed banner on the server variable - vars.bannerUrl "http://www.tacticalsites.com/ ~ pm07snv/images/TGBC2logo.png"?
There is some way to get the banner to appear?

Banner images were working fine last time I checked.
If not, I will fix it later today, when traffic is lower.

What happend to this, i still can't manage the banner url to display no matter what I try. Procon says it's set but it doesn't show up, if i put it in the Startup.txt it still doesn't work

mizudg

Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:31 am

AHITMAN wrote:hey i have a problem and is wondering if it can be solved, i have bfbc2 latest and everytime i join a server it disconnects me after 5 minutes or less saying "CONNECTION TO THE GAME SERVER HAS BEEN LOST. PLEASE CHECK YOUR NETWORK CONNECTION AND TRY AGAIN." but i have very good bandwidth, reason i know its not my network is because this happens to me even with my own server. and it been doing this from the first time i started playing bfbc2.

This isn't really tech support but it's either your firewall or just a common error. I get it sometimes too. Not often but from time to time, even when I was making this one video on BC2 I had to join several times until it finally let me in.

AHITMAN

Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:14 pm

mizudg wrote:
AHITMAN wrote:hey i have a problem and is wondering if it can be solved, i have bfbc2 latest and everytime i join a server it disconnects me after 5 minutes or less saying "CONNECTION TO THE GAME SERVER HAS BEEN LOST. PLEASE CHECK YOUR NETWORK CONNECTION AND TRY AGAIN." but i have very good bandwidth, reason i know its not my network is because this happens to me even with my own server. and it been doing this from the first time i started playing bfbc2.

This isn't really tech support but it's either your firewall or just a common error. I get it sometimes too. Not often but from time to time, even when I was making this one video on BC2 I had to join several times until it finally let me in.

Hmm, im not enjoying playing multiplayer at this time, if i could recall clearly RobbingHood helped me a lot back then, over irc to download, config my server and config my client and i was able to play good, for a while if i might add. And trust me its not my firewall i know all to well about these things. i have like about 11 game server for 11 different games on my comp which i switch between in time, im well experience when it comes to setting up server, also multiples of the same server as well.

Thanks for your reply mizudg i appreciate it.

Edit: mizudg im guessing your the 1 making all those videos on youtube about different servers. correct me if im wrong.

mizudg

Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:42 pm

Edit: mizudg im guessing your the 1 making all those videos on youtube about different servers. correct me if im wrong.

I am not sure what "different servers" is supposed to mean but if you mean the channel in my signature, then yes, that's me

Straetje

Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:42 pm

I dont see any servers at all. i already resetted the filter but nothing appears. Just me?

Return to “Updates”