WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
CaptainESS
Re: [Tutorial] How to speed up your PC

Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:36 pm

You can also buy a new pc.
Facepalm is the greatest answer.

Lapin

Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:35 am

CaptainESS wrote:You can also buy a new pc.

Or steal it.
Ding dong bannu

CaptainESS

Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:01 pm

Also you can make one yourself but don't ask how.
Facepalm is the greatest answer.

s1d3k1ckRO

Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:48 pm

Thanks for the useful information :)Still, if you fail to boost your performance and your game looks like shit, you have a dual core processor for sure. Consider upgrading to a quad core one or at least a 3.0 GHz dual core for optimal performance and graphics. Maps are the second part... some maps with more details run crappy(like Panama Canal or Arica Harbor) and some run smoother, for example my 2.4 GHz dual core with 4GBRAM and HD5670 1 DDR5 piece of crap barely run the game on most maps but Atacama Desert and Heavy metal run playable maxed out. If my processor would be more powerful I could run all maps at low with 60 FPS, and that is enough to beat the shit outta' the enemy team, if you have the skill of course. ATM I have a 3,4 dual core on my desk but when I mount it into the PC it starts for 5 seconds then stops. Most probably I have to buy a new cooler... so just...buy those two second hand it doesn't need to be new if you will buy a more powerful CPU cause the stock ones are weak.

Return to “General Discussion”