WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
MAGIC
Re: Only Legal Battlefold 3?

Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:02 pm

Why do you even want free gamez?
Just buy the game and have fun, damn kiddies

RobbingHood

Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:30 pm

MAGIC wrote:damn kiddies

aXeSwY

Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm

MAGIC wrote:Why do you even want free gamez?
Just buy the game and have fun, damn kiddies

Have you ever hear about 3rd world country , Imaging that a single game (60$) will cost a week of work for you would you buy it , I don't think so

and don't tell me you can buy the key for around $15 (speaking about BF3 ) the game is a 2 years old it's not a problem of kid or a adult it's a problem of poverty (you may find it stupid but this is the truth)

and if a game will cost me something like $10 to $15 hell yeah I will but it

Never judge people until you have walked a mile in their shoes

MAGIC

Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:33 pm

AXESWY wrote:
Have you ever hear about 3rd world country , Imaging that a single game (60$) will cost a week of work for you would you buy it , I don't think so

I know, but also think about the life there. I think they havent even a PC nor Internet in the 3rd world...

I say this to all Americans and European guys.... They are maybe 13-15 years old and they want only free games. This game is here in Germany only for >18old people and not for 14 old 'kiddies' who are screaming when they are dead (or in Call of Duty with this shitty trickshootzzzz shit)

aXeSwY

Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:15 pm

MAGIC wrote:I know, but also think about the life there. I think they havent even a PC nor Internet in the 3rd world...

I say this to all Americans and European guys.... They are maybe 13-15 years old and they want only free games. This game is here in Germany only for >18old people and not for 14 old 'kiddies' who are screaming when they are dead (or in Call of Duty with this shitty trickshootzzzz shit)

Dude I'm from 3rd word country I'm from north Africa a doomed place called Tunisia , it's true i don't have a PC and neither a internet connection

:D JK (FYI : A year of ADSL connection ( 4 mb to 8 mb) will cost around $100 so it's not a big deal )

as a student I can buy a PC in a range of $750 to $900 yet i need a year of money saving i can't buy a new PC every year but i can make it through with 2 to 3 year with the same one :D , anyway Emulatornexus should support legal copys of BF3 cause we don't wanna the team to get a problem with the product company , and for god sakes who don't hate CoD kids they are like unguided sperms so much and useless :lol:

SwordFish

Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:06 am

MindFreak1987 wrote:
CaptainESS wrote:Project Firenze?
Project "Modena" would be cool :lol: :lol:

Project don't ask for a date.

AXESWY wrote:Dude I'm from 3rd word country I'm from north Africa a doomed place called Tunisia , it's true i don't have a PC and neither a internet connection

Respect your birthplace for gods sake...your brother Egyptian
you should be proud bro don't say stuff like that,you are giving them an advantage..plus we are not 3rd world country..most teachers in THEIR universities are arabs...most big books in their unis are from arab authors,And i don't think that somebody dares to deny this!
Last edited by RobbingHood on Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Don't multiquote, please. Merged posts.

furiousTaher

Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:49 pm

Govindu wrote:in sri lanka we must spent nearly 8000 rupees to buy original BF3 :cry:

sri lanka have paypal or mastercard. try to buy a bf3 key for 10-15$ .... search allkeyshop

aXeSwY

Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:58 pm

SwordFish wrote:Respect your birthplace for gods sake...your brother Egyptian
you should be proud bro don't say stuff like that,you are giving them an advantage..plus we are not 3rd world country..most teachers in THEIR universities are arabs...most big books in their unis are from arab authors,And i don't think that somebody dares to deny this!

din't you read the JK = and that's stand for Just kidding

and it's not to us to decide if we are 3rd world country's or not it's related to our economic system health condition poverty...

regardless of what we have and what they books come from we are 3rd world country

Kerrigan

Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:09 pm

HAHAHA

China a third world country ?

LOL. Good joke.

MAGIC

Only Legal Battlefold 3?

Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:29 pm

Also north and south Africa too?

Return to “Random Discussion”