WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
H4Wk
Golden M1 Solution!

Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:19 pm

hi i posted a topic a few months back about adding the M1 weapon to the vanilla game. but as it turns out that weapon is added it's just that the stats for that specific gun is broken server sided. but i've got an idea that i think it's gonna work. all we have to do is add a golden version of the M1 weapon to the game just like we did with the golden guns :D this way it'll be available on all servers just like the golden guns NoFate added to the game.

MAGIC

Re: Golden M1 Solution!

Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:23 pm

Or just use this: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=3302

But yes, would be fine, if it's possible to have the M1 by default

Rodney
Contact: Website WLM Yahoo Messenger AOL Facebook Skype Twitter YouTube

Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:35 pm

NoFaTe just needed to add the Entitlement for Veteran for everyone and we would have the M1.

I don't know his reason not to, he even did grant everyone the Spectact Entitlement...
There used to be a signature here.

Kerrigan

Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:47 pm

He gave people Veteran status once..

1 for admins, 2 for staff, 3 for members or sth like that.

But since he refactored the master servers he dropped this feature until further notice.

H4Wk

Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:03 am

MAGIC wrote:Or just use this: viewtopic.php?f=33&t=3302

But yes, would be fine, if it's possible to have the M1 by default

no that's just the problem. it's not that server owners don't want us to have M1 unlocked it's just that they are too lazy to do it :) . most server owners don't know there are ways for them to unlock the M1 on their servers! that's why I'm suggesting instead of just saying the problem is server sided and leave it at that and never fix the problem, we can just add it like we did with the golden guns.

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”