WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
aXeSwY
Waves of Noobs

Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:58 pm

Really guys for the love of god what the hell is going on
lately rarely I can enjoy the game without noobs pissed me off it's like raining noobs

•Team kill / or damage
•wasting of vehicle (stack in the base with Tank hopping he get a kill ) (take a damn chopper just to go from Base to point A or B and dump it )
•Basereaping
•camping
•bad aiming
•bad support
•VSS / SVU noobs
•AA Noob (stack all the game long with ZU23 ANTI-AIR GUN or the VADS hoping he take a chopper or two in game )

and this with absence of admins and if you find a admin he will only kick players that he don't like

sweet god sometime I damn be happy to see some good players that I know from the starting of E.nexus SAF caln , TROLL CLAN ,lich ,robbinghood,spacemoffin,......

Please anyone recommend me a server that I can really enjoy play in it , cause I start getting KDR of 5 and 7 really WTH there is no competition :?

Lapin

Re: Waves of Noobs

Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:44 pm

I think some of these kids should play Arma 2/3, steal an enemy vehicle and go back to their base and being shot by their allies.
Ding dong bannu

TacTicToe

Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:05 pm

While I agree with alot of that, seems there are way too many snipers, I think you just need to look around for a server that suits your needs and gameplay. On our server base rape is not allowed. C4 on mcoms not allowed. Only peeps I kick are blatant hackers, which I have only seen one, and pings that are off the charts. Seems the average ping on our server looks like 400+. Why people from the other side of the planet insist on playing on US servers is beyond me. But if they are consistently north of 600, then I kick them. My biggest issue are there are too many laggy players, more then anything else.
]Image

MadbaLL

Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:02 pm

totally agree...

way too much snipers, also there are some assault class noobs that never throw ammo package, even if i send them a team message that i need it.

also noobs use armored vehicles as a transport (for point A to point B) rather to support fire on machine guns, or don't looking around the vehicle for rpg's.

further, engeeers noobs don't use repair tool to fix vehicles, their main goal is to run around the map and fire rpg's.

Blackend00o

Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:52 pm

lel you forgot to say that when they loose the get out of the server or they say that you use UAV hack lel ^^ a sniper keep his barrel out of the windows and he doesn't wont to be killed ! or spotted by another sniper :shock: shame

MaxDamage

Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:47 pm

All of these are the result of too much Counter Strike playing. ;)

DocSter

Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:40 pm

AXESWY wrote:Really guys for the love of god what the hell is going on
lately rarely I can enjoy the game without noobs pissed me off it's like raining noobs

•Team kill / or damage
•wasting of vehicle (stack in the base with Tank hopping he get a kill ) (take a damn chopper just to go from Base to point A or B and dump it )
•Basereaping
•camping
•bad aiming
•bad support
•VSS / SVU noobs
•AA Noob (stack all the game long with ZU23 ANTI-AIR GUN or the VADS hoping he take a chopper or two in game )

and this with absence of admins and if you find a admin he will only kick players that he don't like

sweet god sometime I damn be happy to see some good players that I know from the starting of E.nexus SAF caln , TROLL CLAN ,lich ,robbinghood,spacemoffin,......

Please anyone recommend me a server that I can really enjoy play in it , cause I start getting KDR of 5 and 7 really WTH there is no competition :?

Asking for a server without "Noobs" ? you have better chance to learn how to fly :D

Imposter

Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:37 am

MaxDamage wrote:All of these are the result of too much Counter Strike playing. ;)

ITS MAX DESTRUCTAGE!

zesty

Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:48 am

Dude why using VSS or SVU makes a player "noob"? I don't get it, since they are useful too.

Imposter

Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:57 am

zesty wrote:Dude why using VSS or SVU makes a player "noob"? I don't get it, since they are useful too.

True dat homes.

Return to “General Discussion”