WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
MRCAir
Hello VU community: SE Region

Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:35 pm

Hello I am all new too all this but it looks very exiting. I am 22 years old, i draw 3D models for fun and mod games.
Scince i am from Sweden i would like to be a part of the SE region of this project. I can help start up the SE region if there is none.

Well okay good luck now. Ha så skoj!

BTW: How to apply for a Beta key?

RobbingHood

Re: Hello VU community: SE Region

Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:18 pm

Moved to Administration Outpost.

By "SE region" you mean Swedish subforum?
If yes: There hasn't been a general interest in such a forum so far. In fact, you're the first ever person requesting it :P
Should more (and I don't mean only a handful) people support this we'll make it happen.

In answer to Beta keys: You don't apply for them. Right now you'll have to wait for the next Open Bughunting Season and later on for the Open Beta.

Phoqe

Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:04 pm

Hello fellow swede,
A Swedish sub-forum sounds nice, but I don't think the community consists of that many swedes.
:(

MRCAir

Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:30 pm

Okay thank u for the answer. About the SE Subforum. And okay i will just sit tight and wait like the rest. i just thougt i had to sign my name some where. Thx any way. I think a SE Subforum is nice. It makes it more serius. Any way if any one of the dev team need a sharp eye for detail and 3d Hit me up.

Return to “Administration Outpost”