WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Borracho Sucio
Hello (i dont remember my password)

Sun May 17, 2015 6:14 am

Hí ...anyone can help me please?? ..i had BFBC2 emulator nexus (project rome) ..and i cant access to my soldier, i can remember the password, my username is [[SICARIO]] in the game ..now i am Borracho Sucio, i create this new account only for the BF3 Veniceunleashed ...but my problem is on Bad Company emulator nexus ..anyone can help me?? thank u .

MAGIC

Re: Hello (i dont remember my password)

Sun May 17, 2015 11:10 am

[[SICARIO]]

Tue May 19, 2015 5:32 am

Hello and thanks for answering ... try having 5 or 6 e-mail, waiting for the info will be sent to reset my password, but none of these had success ... only in the login screen in the game. .. on the part of username had: [email protected] (e-mail for games and forums) when the user is actually [[HITMAN]] I am level 50, try many times but I still succeed.

[[SICARIO]]

Tue May 19, 2015 5:42 am

Hello again ... I forget to mention ... I recovered the password for the user [[SICARIO]] (counts Forum) ... but my problem still unable to access this user in the game ... could be that the account has been deleted?

powback

Tue May 19, 2015 12:15 pm

[[SICARIO]] wrote:Hello again ... I forget to mention ... I recovered the password for the user [[SICARIO]] (counts Forum) ... but my problem still unable to access this user in the game ... could be that the account has been deleted?

If I remember correctly, NF did a database cleanup a year ago.

Finally, because of this transition, the player database will have to be migrated.
During this migration process, all players will be filtered and 'cleaned'.

That means that if you have a player (soldier) with invalid characters in his name (eg. Cyrillic letters), your player will be most likely renamed.
In the case that duplicate player names exist post-migration, an incremental number will be added on them (for instance if there are two NoFaTe players, the second will be renamed to NoFaTe (1)).

I will be providing a tool soon to allow users to rename their players.

Try logging in using SICARIO.

If you've logged in since june 2014 it's probably not the issue. The password should be the same as the one on the forums.

Return to “Administration Outpost”