WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
UrAnus
Cheater Report

Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:57 pm

Hello,i am UrAnus (Forum nickname) Ingame AnalGazer,a 1/2 year old Battlefield Bad Company 2 player,i am posting this topic due to a cheating player reportation,the cheater made me really mad so i decided to post this on the forum,i heard many players wallhack,but this is not the reason for my report,this fellow player named Haxor1337 has an aimbot i am sure of it,i have not been able to get any screenshots,i really dont know why,i do print screen,and paste on paint but nothin,i spawn,and he imideatly shoots me in the head,i ask him why does he cheat?He says he doesnt cheat,then i say i will do a forum report,then he says Nexus wont ban.Thats what really got me mad....i hope this player will recive his ban,due to the lack of screenshots idh like an admin to spectate him without his knowing.I hope i get a positive reply,and i hope that the admins get rid of Battlefield Bad Company 2 Project Rome cheaters!

Thank you,AnalGazer!

MAGIC

Re: Cheater Report

Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:59 pm

No.
Also why should they ban a random player? You have no screenshots, no video, no other proof. So they should believe you?
Report them to the serveradmin!

btw: What about to read other topics? viewtopic.php?f=16&t=6086

UrAnus

Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:21 pm

Alright,thank you.I hope the anticheat will take care of that,cheers.

mizudg

Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:50 pm

I for some reason get the feeling of the same person but w/e...

aXeSwY

Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:07 pm

Dude just think about so what if he get banned he will create an new account and back to the old habit :/ , this is the same reason i left Rome and sometime I play on office EA servers and most of the time playing BF 3 that doesn't mean I don't face cheater but huuuh :| better then a 12 years old cheater who insult you
Last edited by aXeSwY on Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mizudg

Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:16 pm

AXESWY wrote:...sometime I play on office EA servers ..

Whoah, you go to EA's office to play BC2? You are so boss, dude! (newfound respect) :mrgreen:

aXeSwY

Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:25 pm

mizudg wrote:
AXESWY wrote:...sometime I play on office EA servers ..

Whoah, you go to EA's office to play BC2? You are so boss, dude! (newfound respect) :mrgreen:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh in the lap of EA CEO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Administration Outpost”