WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
furiousTaher
Idea : Donation via bitcoin?

Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:10 pm

Well, :roll: I shouldn't be saying this as you guys never wanted any financial support from us ever (please don't find this post offensive) . But as your load of work is increasing day by day -closed beta is coming, then open beta, fixing backend/bugs, managing servers,moderating forum- :idea: you may think to start donations. And if you do, you may want it to via Bit/Litecoins. Because its easier to donate via cryptocoins than dollars.

MAGIC

Re: Idea : Donation via bitcoin?

Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:23 pm

Might be an idea, but not everyone have BTCs (Also NF doesn't accept donations atm)
Also wrong section
Last edited by MAGIC on Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

death_stalker_ak47

Re: Idea : Donation via bitcoin?

Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:29 pm

We do not accept donations. And you know why (excepting that legal shiz), look at EA they made (DICE did it but EA is the boss) BF3 for money, what we got, well not too much, but look at EN team, we do it with passion, I mean look at VU, EN devs are doing this mod for gamers not for money, if you understand what I'm saying.
WARNING

Return to “Administration Outpost”