WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
warrantyvoider
Commonalities of BF3/ME3

Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:23 am

Hi there,

I watch this project for a while now (since first news) and just wanted to ask if information about blaze and networking will be available anytime? I tried to enter beta-enlistment back then, but never got a response. The thing is, Mass Effect 3 uses Blaze too and so far I could already used the leaked bf3 server pdbs to refind most of the functions in me3 client, also I disabled the certificate checks, so I already have an working proxy to intercept the data. The packets contain same stuff as bf3 dedicated server (preauth, postauth, etc) so I thought maybe someone here (or maybe nofate himself) could give some insight... anyway, cool project, keep it going :D thanks for your time

greetz WV

PS: for my progress so far, see here: me3explorer(dot)freeforums(dot)org/current-research-network-t192-50.html
Last edited by RobbingHood on Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved to Administration Outpost

mizudg

Re: [Warning] Read this before posting

Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:17 am

I believe that

"Posting links to websites and services that allow ‘bypassing’ game mechanisms is prohibited".

So I doubt you'll get your response considering Blaze or anything else of that sort. If you want to ask NoFaTe something, you can do it via Private Message instead of posting as a topic but I doubt he will share any info with you due to obvious security reasons.

P.S. - If you enlisted for the VU Beta, don't worry, it's just not out yet and there's still no ETA.

warrantyvoider

Re: Commonalities of BF3/ME3

Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:26 pm

EDIT: nvm, please delete this post^^

greetz WV

Return to “Administration Outpost”