WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
GeneralScorpion
BFBC2 Hack

Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:32 am

this is not an report for a cheater because there is a LOT of those EVERYWHERE!
this is a simply a hack report that they're using
this hack is real,it works, my friends use it lots of players i mean LOTS of players use it in game is there anything u can do to put this to an end?

i didnt weanna post this publicly bcs i dont wanna risk cheat spreading any more that is already done, its a kinda ..just visit the site and u'll know how it works, i couldnt put link in txt or in here or in a screenshot site wouldnt allow me so just google this

Name removed

i personaly think that players caught in these actions should be perma banned!!!and lose their accounts forever! bcs u know "once a cheater,always a cheater" what im suggesting is similar to counter strike bans u dont bann their accs or IP adresses those can be changed u ban their PC ID so that even the system reinstall wont help those bastards!

i dont wanna give up on bfbc2 if there is still hope... cheaters make the game IMPOSSSIBLE to play...

IS THERE ANYTHING IN FUTURE PATCHES THAT U CAN DO ABOUT THIS???
Have No Fear The Scorpion Is Here

NoFaTe
Blazin' your Brains!

Re: BFBC2 Hack

Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:54 am

As stated multiple times, an Anti-Cheat system will be introduced in a future revision of the client.
However, right now, it's at the lowest priority due to a variety of things that need to be completed first (eg. Venice Unleashed).
[03:55:41] <~Bag> Yes, I can put things inside me when I need to

GeneralScorpion

Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:49 am

i apreciate the answer ty :) then i shall wait for the new patch :D
Have No Fear The Scorpion Is Here

infeqt0r

Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:26 pm

Yeah, I hope that patch will be released soon as we are unable to play and enjoy the game due to multiple cheating bastards.

mizudg

Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:16 pm

Go play on EA's servers with PunkBuster. Also, I've yet to see one of these supposed hackers you guys keep reporting all the time..

death_stalker_ak47

Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:19 pm

mizudg wrote:Go play on EA's servers with PunkBuster. Also, I've yet to see one of these supposed hackers you guys keep reporting all the time..

Noobs...
NoFate should make an anticomplain tool.
WARNING

RobbingHood

Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:38 am

Locked.

Return to “Administration Outpost”