WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
raieon
Re: The server disconnect with no reason

Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:49 pm

mizudg wrote:Honestly, this belongs in the Chinese forums if you're gonna post pictures like this :lol: Even if I could Translate that, I'd need the text of every box and window.. ZESTY! Get on this

Sorry,I will not post pic like this next time

RobbingHood wrote:First, check your StartServer.bat, maybe something is wrong there (though I can't imagine what that would be).
Then, if possible, check your server on another network. Maybe some packets are dropped for whatever reason.

PS: Why does only your server show up in the list? I can't read your filters, but it looks like they're reset.

Here is my StartServer.bat:

Frost.Game.Main_Win32_Final.exe
-serverInstancePath "Instance/"
-mapPack2Enabled 1
-port 19567
-timeStampLogNames
-region Asia
-heartBeatInterval 20000

I figure it was no problem,I only modify the "region" from "EU" to "Asia" :) ,so my Asia friends will find my server more faster.

"Why does only your server show up in the list?" sorry,what is that mean?Only my server in your game list?

raieon wrote:
RobbingHood wrote:First, check your StartServer.bat, maybe something is wrong there (though I can't imagine what that would be).
Then, if possible, check your server on another network. Maybe some packets are dropped for whatever reason.

PS: Why does only your server show up in the list? I can't read your filters, but it looks like they're reset.

I can't take the server to another network,but I think It works good,because I use the MSTSC to manage the server was smooth and stable without break,so the problem will not be here

RobbingHood

Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:02 pm

Ok, I merged your posts... Use the edit button next time, please don't multi-post.
And on your picture, there is only 1 server (yours). Why aren't there other ones?

raieon

Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:16 pm

RobbingHood wrote:Ok, I merged your posts... Use the edit button next time, please don't multi-post.
And on your picture, there is only 1 server (yours). Why aren't there other ones?

ok,my bad,got it

I set my client filter of regoin was Asia,So just only my server

Return to “Administration Outpost”