WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
kovacic
involuntary change of weapon

Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:55 am

there are some problems in multiplayer in these days while you play guns change alone, they pass from the weapon primary to secondary automatically unwittingly and without crushing any key

RobbingHood

Re: involuntary change of weapon

Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:42 pm

This never happened to me o.O
Are you sure you didn't accidently spin your mousewheel?

kovacic

Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:53 pm

I'm sure you can not keep the mouse wheel does it all while play.Usually happens as I move the map when that when I go near a wall after only changes from the weapon and the weapon passes primary to secondary. this happens to me since I lost all grades recently, never before.I also reinstalled the game but nothing, the multiplayer has the same problem. What can be the problem?

mizudg

Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:59 pm

kovacic wrote:I'm sure you can not keep the mouse wheel does it all while play.Usually happens as I move the map when that when I go near a wall after only changes from the weapon and the weapon passes primary to secondary. this happens to me since I lost all grades recently, never before.I also reinstalled the game but nothing, the multiplayer has the same problem. What can be the problem?

Return to “Administration Outpost”