WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Killa044
MP Servers not showing

Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:50 pm

Hello, I've recently downloaded the game Battlefield bad company 2 and, followed all directions to getting the game up and running for MP. I am unable to log in with nexus log-in screen but, The servers will not load up.

I have the latest PB; Microsoft redistributable C++ 2010; battlefield nexus update and Project Rome Client (b866). Any ideas why the client can't connect online? I really want to play this game online. :| :?: :!:

mizudg

Re: MP Servers not showing

Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:13 pm

How about the error message that it gives you? And when it gives it (in-game or after launching).

RobbingHood

Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:17 pm

Did you click on Search and reset your filters?
If so, do not use a noSTEAM release.

mizudg

Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:21 pm

Or any other sort of RIPs either. If you aren't using the Origin version or a disc (like I used to), make sure its the full thing since some RIPs cut out the Multiplayer to save on size and besides, it wasn't possible back then anyway :roll:

Killa044

Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:50 pm

Thanks guys for the fast reply. Yes I am using a nosteam copy but it had instructions on how to play online. I reset my filters and searched and ditto :| any reference torrents that work. Also, the client doesn't give any error messages.

mizudg

Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:16 pm

Killa044 wrote:Thanks guys for the fast reply. Yes I am using a nosteam copy but it had instructions on how to play online. I reset my filters and searched and ditto :| any reference torrents that work. Also, the client doesn't give any error messages.

EmulatorNexus do not provide warez or torrent links and they absolutely do not support piracy in any way. Asking for the game here is most likely an invitation to a warning but I could hint you to look up my signature and find your instructions through there. noSTEAM are most of the time correct but I doubt they will update their information every time a new client is up like I do. Again, I wouldn't like to discuss anything that could get EN in trouble on the forums so if anything, hit me up on YouTube

Channel: TheMDGTutorials or again, just follow my signature link

Rijii

Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:17 am

Hey Guys!
For some reason I can't connect to the game.... It says the attempt to connect failed try again later....
I updated the client but it still won't go

mizudg

Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:59 am

Rijii wrote:Hey Guys!
For some reason I can't connect to the game.... It says the attempt to connect failed try again later....

Check your firewall and ports if they aren't causing this issue

Kerrigan

Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:06 am

Rijii wrote:Hey Guys!

Tell us exactly when the error does happen.

Killa044 wrote:Thanks guys for the fast reply. Yes I am using a nosteam copy but it had instructions on how to play online. I reset my filters and searched and ditto any reference torrents that work. Also, the client doesn't give any error messages.

Get a legit copy. Or use your imagination. noSTEAM is shit.
I would buy the game. 10 bucks.. big deal >.>

Return to “Administration Outpost”