WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
SentinelX
Re: Question...

Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:06 pm

http://forums.indigogames.net/viewforum.php?f=21
Spanish Forum in the link
(Foro español en el link)

Torrelles

Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:57 am

Anyone caring to edit the topic's title and refer to the creation of a Spanish regional forum on it? "Question..." doesn't help locate this topic at all :lol: .

I second this. Spanish here.

RobbingHood

Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:19 pm

ltorrelles wrote:Anyone caring to edit the topic's title and refer to the creation of a Spanish regional forum on it? "Question..." doesn't help locate this topic at all :lol: .

Done.

Torrelles

Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:04 pm

RobbingHood wrote:
ltorrelles wrote:Anyone caring to edit the topic's title and refer to the creation of a Spanish regional forum on it? "Question..." doesn't help locate this topic at all :lol: .

Done.

Thanks. Also, now talking to Max, Spanish is iirc the 3rd most talked language in the world, and both on aIW and 4D1 the Spanish forums were quite populated.

TheNonProBattler

Re: [Q] Spanish Subforum?

Mon May 06, 2013 12:40 am

Argentinian user here. I learn English at an institute, so I have no problem talking in English in the forums, but trust me, this people REALLY want this section, and, if you made it, it would help them a lot (Again, I'm not requesting it, i'm telling this to you because I know the feeling xD)

LordBilly

Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:36 pm

some response from administrators or moderators about this issue? , speaking users have to resort to the ONU to see if you can open a section in spanish??

SentinelX

Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:39 am

LordBilly wrote:some response from administrators or moderators about this issue? , speaking users have to resort to the ONU to see if you can open a section in spanish??

No,no respons,i sended a menssage to Max,after 1 week,nothing happens,But they creted a Serabian forum
Dafuq? Are too many spanish members too

iBlacK

Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:57 pm

Trying to revive this thread because many people is requesting a spanish subforum, including me. Like ltorrelles said, Spanish its the third most talked language in the world and its very popular on similar forums like 4D1.

Not everyone talks english, some people can barely read it. So far I've seen lots of people that is excited to try out Rome, but they don't understand how to install it because they don't speak english.

This subforum should be created before Venice and other massive projects arrives, as expected, there will be a lot of people joining the forum from all over the world, asking for support and trying to comunicate with other people that talks their same language.

SNKCX

Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:52 am

opening subforum hope in Spanish thanks :D

Kerrigan

Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:42 am

iBlacK wrote:This subforum should be created before Venice and other massive projects arrives, as expected, there will be a lot of people joining the forum from all over the world, asking for support and trying to comunicate with other people that talks their same language.

Most of them will be coming for playing the game for free.
We'll deny any support for not-working games due to missing license etc.

I already see the shitstorm coming up when Venice is going into the open/closed beta stage...

"GAME IZ NOT WOARKING AHHH PLZ FIXXX"...

Return to “Administration Outpost”