WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
MindFreak1987
Request for EX-YU regional

Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:41 pm

Hello this is one of the many tries to ask you for a Yugoslavian (Bosnian,Croatian,Serbian) regional.

Here we go:

Hello my name is MindFreak1987 Im from Bosnia and Herzegovina,this country was a part of EX-YU
I just saw that you guys created the Chinese regional by request so im also asking you to create a EX-YU forum
there are many our people and we are all speaking over PM on our language.
If you have time NoFaTe we are not urging you to do this but we hope that our request will be seen by you and if I can say "reviewed" and then you can make a decision on will you going to create our regional.
Oh and if you approve our request I would like to apply to be the moderator.

Thanks in advnace,

Sincerely:MindFreak1987
Moje je srce hotel Nacional, u njemu soba, nema im broja, za svaku moju ljubav po jedna, a do te svake po jedna tvoja.

dgudovic

Re: Request for EX-YU regional

Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:44 pm

I actually already made a post about this so yea... But still i think it is a great idea , there is a lot Ex-Yu ppl here....
Knifing noobs all day long
_/\_ Dubstep ._. Dubstep_/\_

MindFreak1987

Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:50 pm

dgudovic wrote:I actually already made a post about this so yea... But still i think it is a great idea , there is a lot Ex-Yu ppl here....
If they can create Chinese regional why not EX-YU?
Moje je srce hotel Nacional, u njemu soba, nema im broja, za svaku moju ljubav po jedna, a do te svake po jedna tvoja.

dgudovic

Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:52 pm

MindFreak1987 wrote:
dgudovic wrote:I actually already made a post about this so yea... But still i think it is a great idea , there is a lot Ex-Yu ppl here....
If they can create Chinese regional why not EX-YU?

Becouse there are more Chinese then us....

death_stalker_ak47

Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:45 pm

Speak with MaxDamage if you want regional forum.
WARNING

MindFreak1987

Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:08 pm

death_stalker_ak47 wrote:Speak with MaxDamage if you want regional forum.
Ok.

disgusting

Wed May 01, 2013 12:23 am

Yeah alot of yugoslavian ppl playing here this days and our community on nexus is growing up so fast last mounth, it will be nice if we get sub forum soon.

Im curious why on bouth posts about ex-yu sub forum you guys forget some of former yugoslavian contryes, did you learned geografics in school or just skiped classes? :)

Howewer there was 6 contryes making that union in the past, after war when union fellapart one more contry was maded, and after conflict with nato in 1999y another contry was maded. So guys that is 8 contryes that can enjoy chating in Yugoslavian (ex-yu) forum here is list of contryes: Slovenia, Srpska, Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia, Montenegro, Macedonia and Kosovo (is serbian)

Sorry for bombing your brains with history lessons haha :lol:

NexusBC2 nick: Bullmastiff
Steam: DisgustinG
Check my real time rush montage! http://youtu.be/DYHo2FP5TBM
Livestearm gaming (working on it ) http://www.twitch.tv/bulevarac

MindFreak1987

Wed May 01, 2013 12:51 pm

disgusting wrote:Yeah alot of yugoslavian ppl playing here this days and our community on nexus is growing up so fast last mounth, it will be nice if we get sub forum soon.

Im curious why on bouth posts about ex-yu sub forum you guys forget some of former yugoslavian contryes, did you learned geografics in school or just skiped classes? :)

Howewer there was 6 contryes making that union in the past, after war when union fellapart one more contry was maded, and after conflict with nato in 1999y another contry was maded. So guys that is 8 contryes that can enjoy chating in Yugoslavian (ex-yu) forum here is list of contryes: Slovenia, Srpska, Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia, Montenegro, Macedonia and Kosovo (is serbian)

ok first of all I don't have to write all the countries they know that..and Slovenians and Macedonians have a slightly different language than ours.
2.Srpska? republika srpska is not a country. Its an entity of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
3.Kosovo has declared independence on 17 February 2008.
4. I finished High School last year.I have a A in History, 5 in Bosnia.

dgudovic

Wed May 01, 2013 2:47 pm

MindFreak1987 wrote:
disgusting wrote:Yeah alot of yugoslavian ppl playing here this days and our community on nexus is growing up so fast last mounth, it will be nice if we get sub forum soon.

ok first of all I don't have to write all the countries they know that..and Slovenians and Macedonians have a slightly different language than ours.
2.Srpska? republika srpska is not a country. Its an entity of Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Actualy, nobody cares what a few Albanias from PICKA MATERINA said , KOSOVO is SERBIA.

MindFreak1987

Wed May 01, 2013 3:39 pm

dgudovic wrote:
MindFreak1987 wrote:

Actualy, nobody cares what a few Albanias from PICKA MATERINA said , KOSOVO is SERBIA.
1,733,872 people who live in Kosovo disagree. But you have your opinion. Oh and as I can see your dear president is about to give up on saving Kosovo.
So it looks like Kosovo will never be again Serbia.

Return to “Administration Outpost”