WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
OzoneBG
Couple of questions

Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:14 pm

Hello Emulator Nexus,

I didn't really know where to put this so if it's in the wrong section please move it to the right one. I have been following your blog all the way until you hosted the forums and I remember that you managed to create battlefield 2142 emulator and Medal of Honor too. You released the BF2142 but what happened to it? Also when the new forum will be created where you said "website with game integration". Could you post the features of this site if any are planned?

Kerrigan

Re: Couple of questions

Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:47 am

OzoneBG wrote:Hello Emulator Nexus,

I didn't really know where to put this so if it's in the wrong section please move it to the right one. I have been following your blog all the way until you hosted the forums and I remember that you managed to create Bettlefold 2142 emulator and Modal of Horror too. You released the BF2142 but what happened to it? Also when the new forum will be created where you said "website with game integration". Could you post the features of this site if any are planned?

The former BF2142 emulator wasn't the work of NoFaTe. NoFaTe concentrates on the 2 most recent games of the BF series.
BF2142 was done by Domo. He will decide if he will ever continue it.

Return to “Administration Outpost”