WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
IhebXx
Fix proposal ( for the next update )

Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:41 am

when i play BFBC2 multiplayer , and my connection cut down , im obliged to wait untill tommorow to play again , because im unable to login to the game ( only to the forums ) , please fix this issue !
PS : i don't if its only me who have this issue

CactusPie

Re: Fix proposal ( for the next update )

Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:11 pm

Unless NoFaTe changed something inactive connections are usually killed within 5-10 minutes.

IhebXx

Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:26 pm

CactusPie wrote:Unless NoFaTe changed something inactive connections are usually killed within 5-10 minutes.

i hope that nofate will fix it

DickyTroll

Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:29 pm

CactusPie wrote:Unless NoFaTe changed something inactive connections are usually killed within 5-10 minutes.

my connection got killed by my stepfather downloading from rapidshare or something like it (because he doesn't know how to renew IP otherway than to reset the routher) and for now it has passed whole hour and a half, and still can't log on. what's the answer on that ?

DickyTroll

Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:34 pm

DickyTroll wrote:

my connection got killed by my stepfather downloading from rapidshare or something like it (because he doesn't know how to renew IP otherway than to reset the routher) and for now it has passed whole hour and a half, and still can't log on. what's the answer on that ?

never mind, NoFaTe's bout to restart servers. lol

but, maybe, this problem does exist.

Return to “Administration Outpost”