WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
AHITMAN
Re: [Rome] Client b866

Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:09 pm

mizudg wrote:
Edit: mizudg im guessing your the 1 making all those videos on youtube about different servers. correct me if im wrong.

I am not sure what "different servers" is supposed to mean but if you mean the channel in my signature, then yes, that's me

Ahhh, yes its you and when i mean different servers i mean teknomw3+updates and nexus bfbc2+updates. well just wanna say i learned a lot from your videos mostly the teknomw3 tuts back in the day lol. any who, i re installed the game and reupdated the client to r11 but that didtn seem to solve my probs as i still get connection lost before 5 mins of gameplay. But then i stumble across a nosteam patch and said, hey it wouldn't hurt, so i installed that patch and viola, works like a charm now. Hadnt been kick for connection lost as yet and been plaing since 6.30 this morning lol, was just testing to make sure.

One last thing what the ports to forward for the server because the port in my startyp.bat is far different to that on this page so i just wanna know the updared/right ports.

Kerrigan

Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:26 pm

AHITMAN wrote:nosteam

Another lucky pirate....

kids.

AHITMAN

Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:35 pm

Kerrigan wrote:

Another lucky pirate....

kids.

not pirate did you heard/read what i said? i have to switch to ea servers to play multiplayer without losing any connection but their server r lame and i barely see any these days so now i made a seperate installation of the game on a different harddive apart from where my original BFBC2 is. Do you think i would uninstall my original? Ha! i have cracked and original version of this and mw3 yup i said it and if you read closely i said "it wouldn't hurt" i took a chance by installing that nonsteam patch, haha read good my friend. I also switched from steam mw3 to teknomw3 due to the more user friendly administration of the game like mAddons, IAM scripts and dont forget the all time best Big Brother Bot 3. it was best i got this game from the net instead of paying money as these days the crack version almost always works and theres a ton of helpers out there for crack versions of games lol.

mizudg

Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:12 pm

AHITMAN wrote:
Kerrigan wrote:

Another lucky pirate....

kids.

not pirate did you heard/read what i said? i have to switch to ea servers to play multiplayer without losing any connection but their server r lame and i barely see any these days so now i made a seperate installation of the game on a different harddive apart from where my original BFBC2 is. Do you think i would uninstall my original? Ha! i have cracked and original version of this and mw3 yup i said it and if you read closely i said "it wouldn't hurt" i took a chance by installing that nonsteam patch, haha read good my friend. I also switched from steam mw3 to teknomw3 due to the more user friendly administration of the game like mAddons, IAM scripts and dont forget the all time best Big Brother Bot 3. it was best i got this game from the net instead of paying money as these days the crack version almost always works and theres a ton of helpers out there for crack versions of games lol.

Regardless of whether you have the game twice or once, you shouldn't tell Kerrigan what to do and not.. he is just trying to be the good moderator but on these forums there have been countless topics on "Help, I downloaded the game from here and I can't play". They aren't supposed to help you set up the game, they just give you the hook for it and it's up to you to do it. EmulatorNexus never supported piracy, nor will they give you links to warez and torrents with pirate fixes for the game. Also, I am glad you got a use out of my videos but if you knew about them, you should've just asked me on YT, I always help people with their problems when I have the time to (I check every few hours when I'm home). To Kerrigan: Please, don't take this personally, he obviously has no ill intentions and it is kinda his fault that he didn't say he had 2 versions (and so do I in fact), but he was just trying to find some help. And as a P.S from myself.. why is this even being discussed here? Weren't there Tech and Support sections for all of this kind of stuff?

:lol:

Kerrigan

Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:47 pm

Well.

I paid for most of my games aswell.

And i'm using the 3rd party services.

I'm playing Rome because of the lack of LAN in the original game.
I'll be playing Venice because the original games suck. Kids everywhere. No mods. No own dedicated servers.
No offline multiplayer.. no this, no that.. bla bla.

I'm using the old IW4M1 client from alterIWNet to play MW2 on LAN. Bought version.

It's just because if the orderlies will ever be knocking at my door i still have legit software to show off.

It's just a reminder. If you're talking loud about Warez and piracy we're free to remove your posts.

We have an anti-piracy-policy on this forum because of the things which happened to aIW and are now happening to 4D1.

We don't touch DRMs, we don't touch the game files. We keep it professional, legal and safe.

But pirates will not be tolerated if they ask for help in our forums.

Lapin

Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:14 pm

HardObisidian wrote:
Completely refactored the client and improved performance by a great margin.

FPS improvements?

This is not an update for the Engine
Ding dong bannu

AHITMAN

Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:26 pm

Look my apologies to the both of you, i should have made myself clear in the beginning about my legal versions, also and im usually not like this but i felt insulted by the word "kids" and im sure im older than he is. i play games in my free time with my nephew to take stress off work. The games i have, i buy twice, for me and my nephew. I was just looking for help and guess i posted it in the wrong section. Feel free to move this if its possible thanks.

and Karrigan you said it right, "no LAN capabilities" makes the original servers more lame.

regards,

kgula19

Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:46 pm

one_man wrote:i cannot open the game when i use b866 version :oops: .there was no any thing happen when i double click bfbc2.exe!

Try reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ 2005

NeDD StaRk

Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:23 pm

i can`t login ,, the message login failed try again later what to do ??

MAGIC

Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:26 pm

NeDD StaRk wrote:i can`t login ,, the message login failed try again later what to do ??

Try to use your mail, since you have a space in your name

Return to “Updates”