WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Kerrigan
Re: [Rome] Client b866

Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:56 pm

If you're encountering the issue that no servers are showing up in the server browser despite of you having downloaded and placed the new client hook make sure that you're NOT using RobbingHoods' tool.

His tool is using the old client hook version.
To fix this issue simply replace the old hook with the new hook in the dinput_backup folder.

RobbingHood

Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:07 pm

Kerrigan wrote:make sure that you're NOT using RobbingHoods' tool.

Right. Everybody who downloaded it before the b866 update was released (and ~1 day later) has the v319 in the dinput_backup folder.

It's safe to download it now, though, I uploaded it with the b866 hook.

Shenkster

Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:22 pm

SteXmaN wrote:
Johnshep wrote:Waiting for a friend system in-game.

That would be nice.

+1 !!! Waiting for it too...
btw i cant log in :/ any suggestions ?

MAGIC

Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:29 pm

Shenkster wrote:btw i cant log in :/ any suggestions ?

Yes
read and wait

Muvahhid

Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:50 am

hI ALL `WHERE ` is my lvl and weapons ?
i`m playing here like a 2 days . and reached 8 lvl but after yerterdays "down" , everythings is gone.

sc0per

Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:18 am

Kerrigan wrote:If you're encountering the issue that no servers are showing up in the server browser despite of you having downloaded and placed the new client hook make sure that you're NOT using RobbingHoods' tool.

His tool is using the old client hook version.
To fix this issue simply replace the old hook with the new hook in the dinput_backup folder.

Could you explain how do i do that?Where do i find the new hook,where is that dinput folder?(i cant find it)

I downloaded Download Project Rome Client (b866),I can login,reset the servers,press search but i cant see servers

also "Then you must launch your game by executing BFBC2Game.exe" is that the icon with this "play-MP-Nexus"? I used that as before to lunch the game

in update folder i do have "BFBC2Game.exe" but if i extract that somewhere ,like in a new folder then there is nothing there

Kerrigan

Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:25 am

sc0per wrote:Could you explain how do i do that?Where do i find the new hook,where is that dinput folder?(i cant find it)
I downloaded Download Project Rome Client (b866),I can login,reset the servers,press search but i cant see servers
also "Then you must launch your game by executing BFBC2Game.exe" is that the icon with this "play-MP-Nexus"? I used that as before to lunch the game
in update folder i do have "BFBC2Game.exe" but if i extract that somewhere ,like in a new folder then there is nothing there

Are you even using his tool ?

sc0per

Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:41 pm

Kerrigan wrote:
sc0per wrote:Could you explain how do i do that?Where do i find the new hook,where is that dinput folder?(i cant find it)

Are you even using his tool ?

I dont know.I could play the game on servers 4,5 days ago but now I dont see servers at all

Brendo

Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:59 pm

By eliminating the high points = full of servers, now almost all empty - congratulations to you :) 85% players stop play... so sad

lelele

Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:12 pm

Brendo wrote:By eliminating the high points = full of servers, now almost all empty - congratulations to you :) 85% players stop play... so sad

+1 x5 server were friggn nice. I ratherly would get +250 for kill, than +50. I don't know how to explain this, but higher number were always nicer yo see. Even when i played bf3 after playing bfbc2 i loved bf3 points system much better, than bf3. And it's not like i'm noob, im a pro player, and i really liked x5 point system :3 Idk, mayke maybe x2(max) servers, so it will be something like bf3, at least in point system.

Edit: Btw, at the first time, i wanted to download normal server @ some russian uTracker. Then i discovered, that it's friggn emulator, i butthurted first times, but when is saw much of full servers and x5 i decided to stay here. Emulator is fckn much better than original.

Return to “Updates”