- Added support for BC2 Server R34.
- Completely refactored the client and improved performance by a great margin.
- Added the ability to set a password on a Ranked dedicated server.
- Fixed a problem that would prevent game controllers from working in some cases.
- Completely re-implemented the game hooking code.
- Fixed a memory leak in the client localization code.
- Fixed several bugs that would cause the client/server to crash in some occasions.
- Disabled the ability to modify point multipliers.
- Several other stability and bug fixes.
Note: RomeExt has been disabled in this build due to compatibility/stability issues.