WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Osprey
Re: Hi! xD

Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:19 am

Sammuel wrote:
Osprey wrote:How come the flares on the helicopter's Dont Work? Is this a PC bug? or a game bug?

Please be aware that you must actually press a key for the flares to deploy; they are not auto flares.

Well in that case, I must be pressing the wrong key... (I know they are not auto flares)

blueman24

Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:44 am

Sammuel wrote:
Please be aware that you must actually press a key for the flares to deploy; they are not auto flares.

Do you know the default?

Sammuel

Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:48 am

blueman24 wrote:
Sammuel wrote:

Do you know the default?

1. Get into a UH-60 Blackhawk helicopter. The chopper is exclusive to the U.S. Army side and is typically located at the back of the force's main base.

2. Press and hold the "W" key to make the helicopter ascend into the air. Eventually, an enemy aircraft is more than likely going to lock onto you with a missile.

3. Right-click to deploy flares when the missile is just a couple helicopter lengths away from you. The flares will exit from the rear of your aircraft and will cause the missile to explode.

Note: You must have Smoke specialization to have flares available.
Check out my latest project! http://popcorntime.io

Return to “Welcome Area”