WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
noby7
Re: The Venice Unleashed Winter Update

Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:50 am

Only loading..... any ideas ?

XuluniX

Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:38 pm

did you run the game at least on time from battlelog?

Yossi_H007

Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:22 pm

my username is Yossi_H007. its spells my name in Russia or something pls help.

Siilwyn

Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:24 am

XuluniX wrote:did you run the game at least on time from battlelog?

Doesn't need to be from battlelog. I ran BF3 once using Origin's offline mode, so that's singelplayer, and it worked fine after that. The game just needs to generate a couple of initial files on it's first startup.

TheCaptain

Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:27 pm

is this now really open beta or like last time only for limited time? since I'm with my family atm I cant test (slow internet because rural area) and didnt read anything about trimespan. Are mods already possible and is the api documented?

kiwidog

Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:03 pm

TheCaptain wrote:is this now really open beta or like last time only for limited time? since I'm with my family atm I cant test (slow internet because rural area) and didnt read anything about trimespan. Are mods already possible and is the api documented?

At least a week, possibly more. The mods aren't possible unless you are able to host servers (friends and family of nexus) and the mod api is not documented (yet). We want to release servers and modding for everyone, but we are currently having issues with the system and are working almost around the clock to resolve the issues.
kiwidog > NoFaTe.

Professor.Oak

Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:37 pm

kiwidog wrote:
TheCaptain wrote:is this now really open beta or like last time only for limited time? since I'm with my family atm I cant test (slow internet because rural area) and didnt read anything about trimespan. Are mods already possible and is the api documented?

At least a week, possibly more. The mods aren't possible unless you are able to host servers (friends and family of nexus) and the mod api is not documented (yet). We want to release servers and modding for everyone, but we are currently having issues with the system and are working almost around the clock to resolve the issues.

That's awesome! Thanks for all your hard work, this game is already amazing!!! :mrgreen:

Convult

Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:02 am

This is so cool, thanks for the work guys.

RmXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:05 pm

is it just me or is anyone else constantly crashing on spectator mode?

Return to “Announcements”