WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
NoFaTe
Blazin' your Brains!
The Venice Unleashed Winter Update

Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:45 am

Get ready for the Venice Unleashed Winter Update, filled with holiday cheer. There's something for everyone, including a brand new pistol, new spectating tools, awesome new mods, various bug fixes, the all-new update system, and more!

More Testing!
Looking to witness brand new experiences, while helping us move closer to the public release of Venice Unleashed? You'll be glad to know that the next Open Testing Season starts on Thursday, December 24th, 2015! As with all our previous Open Testing Seasons, testing will be open to everyone who wants to participate. All you need is the game and our client! This time, testing will be more focused on various new features and changes to Venice Unleashed. Stay tuned for a more detailed write-up on what's new and what we will be testing!

.44 Magnum | Fade

The Magnum Fade delivers a highly accurate and powerful round, while also being one of the most stylish guns in the game. We can assure you that this is most definitely an absolutely real thing, and in no circumstances a joke.

Mods? Mods!

Mods will be an integral part of the upcoming Testing Season. Be it custom gameplay mods, or tweaks to existing game code (utilizing the power of Rime), we will be actively creating custom experiences to test the various modding capabilities of Venice Unleashed. Even though we already have some things planned ourselves, we are always open to suggestions! If you have any ideas on what could make a great mod, please let us know and we will see if we can make it happen!

With all that being said, we're looking forward to seeing you on the Battlefield once the next Open Testing Season begins!
[03:55:41] <~Bag> Yes, I can put things inside me when I need to

DANNYonPC

Re: The Venice Unleashed Winter Update

Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:05 am

Baguette melee weapons, please

Also lightsabers

XuluniX

Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:08 am

I thought about someting like BattleRoyale.
That should be possible in the future i think

Brady_The

Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:10 am

ΝΙCΞ!

TheMaxXHD

Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:02 am

Dat Fade doh.... :o

Majnu

Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:04 am

lol Good old Patty
You could litter the whole of Metro with the billboard pictures from MordorHQ of Bach/Zh1nto/Demize. God only knows they have literally hundreds of excellent billboard material.
http://www.criticaledge.net/showthread. ... (Photoshop)

Love what is possible with mods. Can we move B Flag in Metro Conquest or even make it a 5 Flag affair by extending the out of bound areas?

Eurycea

Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:27 am

Finally! Just in time to spend time with family. Hopefully this lasts a while, I have a break coming from work and this would fill my time exceptionally. Awesome to see how things are coming along!

Bergethon

Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:51 am

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW FUCKING HYPED I AM NOW? :D

Also, Fade camo for the Jets. PLEASE <3 :D

Siilwyn

Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:01 am

Just nerf it already NoFate!

riddick

Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:09 am

I uninstalled the game , but installing again , we had a special partition for BF3 , I bought the game in March 2015 BF3 Premium Edition

Return to “Announcements”