WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Kyodan
Re: The Venice Unleashed Winter Update

Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:24 am

How's the mod API/documentation coming along? I'm very excited at the prospect of creating simple game mode changes with Lua.

Reirei

Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:51 pm

Kyodan wrote:How's the mod API/documentation coming along? I'm very excited at the prospect of creating simple game mode changes with Lua.

The community itself can create the guides when the modtools and server keys are available to all.

Wait until things get ready, any important information will be reported in the forums and developers blogs.

Inzeye

Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:38 pm

I would drag my balls through a desert if some gods are working on a bf3 battleroyale mod with a custom map, looting system and all that battle royale good stuff, just to try it. Basically something like arma´s battle royale only with bf3 combat mechanics and I would 100% play that shit nonestop alone and with friends if a squad/group teamup system was implemented.

XuluniX

Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:19 am

i plan to look into something like that

rumor

Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:27 am

wee! awesome

Brohaken

Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:03 pm

DANNYonPC wrote:Baguette melee weapons, please

Also lightsabers

hell yeah

Brohaken

Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:03 pm

DANNYonPC wrote:Baguette melee weapons, please

Also lightsabers

hell yeah

Brohaken

Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:04 pm

More weapon skins and new weapons and melee weapons

Daigtas

Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:43 am

IF DICE/EA wud share the damn source, allow the community to create the mod tools, mods for this game, skins, and some microtransaction system to keep the game alive i believe it wud be best FPS game out there. The Counter Strike is already living its own last days, and no matter what they talk, its basics is old and its time for a change. I bet VU devs are capable to make the game perfect if they wud have support from the original devs in DICE. Make it half licensed if you want DICE, but support the game. I know what drives the mechanism in EA... Money... That is main problem why most of its projects are doomed and sooner or later they will understand that.

Return to “Announcements”