WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
NoFaTe
Blazin' your Brains!
Status Report - December 22nd

Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:32 pm

During testing last week, we came across a couple of game-breaking bugs which would severly affect everyone's gameplay experience.
We are also aware of the problems some people have experiencing with resetting their passwords.

With that being said, we are currently in the process of fixing those bugs, and introducing a new password-reset sequence, which should allow us bring in the next wave of people.
We would also like to thank Rodney for providing two new dedicated servers for this stage of the Closed Beta!

In the meantime, kiwidog has been working hard on Rime, introducing a new plugin system in order to allow developers to extend the editor with new and exciting features, and a couple of people are already doing so!

We are getting there, slowly but surely!
[03:55:41] <~Bag> Yes, I can put things inside me when I need to

Rodney
Contact: Website WLM Yahoo Messenger AOL Facebook Skype Twitter YouTube

Re: Status Report - December 22nd

Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:06 pm

Thanks for the update!

I also just wanna let you know that besides not being able to reset passwords you also can't change them on the forums.
There used to be a signature here.

MindFreak1987

Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:59 pm

Hi, nice to hear progress, when you guys finish this so you'll be able to enjoy the holidays, huh, hope i get in when i get a key hahaha.
Cheers.
Moje je srce hotel Nacional, u njemu soba, nema im broja, za svaku moju ljubav po jedna, a do te svake po jedna tvoja.

Professor.Oak

Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:52 pm

NoFaTe wrote:With that being said, we are currently in the process of fixing those bugs, and introducing a new password-reset sequence, which should allow us bring in the next wave of people.

Patiently waiting.

MAGIC

Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:56 pm

Waiting for hosting a server tho :p
But lets wait!

MaisKolben

Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:59 pm

MAGIC wrote:Waiting for hosting a server tho :p
But lets wait!

Ouh ya, I can't wait :D!

@NoFaTe
If you need few Testservers, i have a dedicated, which is not rly used. Maybe you will need some help there?

Kind regards
„My 127.0.0.1 is my castle“ - Localhost

Return to “Announcements”