WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Stealhelm
[Suggestion]: State of the Community address

Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:57 pm

Let's get straight to the point. If the developers don't start posting updates on what's actually going on behind the scenes you might as well just take down the site. The interest for VU is rapidly fading, and I don't think it will stand a chance when the next entry to the Battlefield franchise is released. If you want to even have an second of success you'd better start updating the community on what is actually being dealt with. I come back here every once in a while, and nothing ever changes -- I mean -- for crying out loud the landing page hasn't changed since that failed ESL event.

My thoughts of this becoming something is quickly sinking into the ever growing concern of time. And whilst I am sure you get this question from time to time; it really needs to be dealt with. If not, all you'll have in the end is a heaping pile of code no one will ever care for.

Now I'm not even sure who I am writing this for.
For all I know, what community there was, has just like the forum it once inhabited, gone dead.
At the timeless street I brew my spells.

DOS32

Re: [Suggestion]: State of the Community address

Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:48 am

I was so hyped for this when it was announced... plz devs FeelsBadMan

Imposter

Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:13 am

This has been asked and answered countless times, but I'll say it again anyways. NoFaTe and kiwidog are both actively working on the project however you may not see that progress because you are not part of the beta testers group. They both have lives, they have to feed themselves and perhaps provide for their families, which doesn't leave them with a whole lot of time to work on the project. If you really want it to come out fast, you should pay them both full time wages so they can work on it instead of working on their work.

- Imposter

Stealhelm

Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:34 pm

Imposter wrote:This has been asked and answered countless times, but I'll say it again anyways. NoFaTe and kiwidog are both actively working on the project however you may not see that progress because you are not part of the beta testers group. They both have lives, they have to feed themselves and perhaps provide for their families, which doesn't leave them with a whole lot of time to work on the project. If you really want it to come out fast, you should pay them both full time wages so they can work on it instead of working on their work.

- Imposter

Well, of course, they have other things to attend to but that doesn't mean you can ignore your community. For all I know it wasn't in development, and the reason why I thought so, was because I didn't get the information. How are else are you expecting me to react? I really want this to succeed but it won't do that unless we as a community can be more involved. I know that sounds harsh but it's the truth.

Stealhelm

Fri May 25, 2018 5:13 am

Sreeni wrote:https://github.com/EmulatorNexus/VeniceUnleashed/milestone/4

X3RX35 wrote:VeniceUnleashed Interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lqN9vTqRbc

Thank you guys! Really appriciate this! :)

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”