WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
-RWG-1AkUmASteiN
M40A5 position

Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:05 pm

The M40A5 position is really bad, it takes half of the screen, this shoud be fixed

Sorry for my bad english

DrInsane

Re: M40A5 position

Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:45 pm

On the same subject: Is the damage of the bolt action sniper rifles not a 1 shot kill to the torso in VU? DICE patched that in after release, so sniper rifles are at least a tiny bit buffed and have a chance against any other fast firing weapon (up to 15m if i recall correctly). It really is a neccessary change for close quarters combat.

Reirei

Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:03 pm

-RWG-1AkUmASteiN wrote:The M40A5 position is really bad, it takes half of the screen, this shoud be fixed
Sorry for my bad english

Post some screenshots.

DrInsane wrote:On the same subject: Is the damage of the bolt action sniper rifles not a 1 shot kill to the torso in VU? DICE patched that in after release, so sniper rifles are at least a tiny bit buffed and have a chance against any other fast firing weapon (up to 15m if i recall correctly). It really is a neccessary change for close quarters combat.

The VU does not change any weapon damage. Developers team function is to maintain the service and not create balancing patches. If you want to change anything in the game, do yourself when the tools are available.

Anthony817

Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:45 am

I agree. Venice Unleashed is more or less a platform for modders, the base game is just 1 of the ways to play. Once Rime comes out the community will be free to create any mods they see fit. I envision pretty simple mods where you can create your loadout anyway you like meaning any weapons with any gadget.

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”