WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Heisenburn
Suggestions

Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:55 pm

First of all, big shout out to devs for this amazing project!

Okay, so my first suggestion is to make parachute came out faster, just like in bf4, if it's possible, and second one is to make some kind of table with list of damage which you inflicted at someone. Maybe something similar like in Counter Strike where you can check it in console. It would be really cool, because even though there is in game something like assist in kill which show you actually how much you take from someone but in some cases it would be interesting to see how much damage you've done for example to few people.

The_Obscure108

Re: Suggestions

Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:52 am

The suggestion you have about the damage things sounds interesting, however the parachute deploying is something that should never be added to the game and I am confident that most of the people who like BF3 more than BF4 would agree with me. Doing this will make the game just as casual as BF4, and it is extremely unrealistic to deploy the parachute while falling only 6 metres. To be honest, the deploy distance of the parachute in BF3 is also not realistic at all, but at least it doesn't nullify the falling damage the game has. Another argument against this would be that this game doesn't need something like this, even if someone wants to make a casual mod, because there isn't a lot of vertical gameplay in BF3 than there is in BF4.

And besides, I find it sometimes really exciting to plan my escape from a highly elevated area when engaged by helicopters or any other enemy. To just jump of and parachute is like taking all of that fun away and making it a cheat.

Heisenburn

Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:25 am

You are right.

But what about idea of faster repairing tanks? This is another one from bf4...

The_Obscure108

Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:37 am

To be honest, I like nothing more than the system BF2 had, where the only way to regain health was to get someone to repair your vehicle. This regeneration thing for infantry is in my opinion very nice and works pretty well, but for vehicles it makes the game unfair and overpowers the vehicles. In BF2 you also had to restock your ammunition at the base for the vehicles, and that in itself made the game much better and fair for players. :)

But yes, these are just my opinions and others might feel different. I've been into the BF franchise since the first game came out and when Battlefield 2 got released, I was very impressed by how all the game elements came together. Now, the newer games take a more casual approach that really bothers me. And please, don't get me started on thermal/FLIR sights for guns and vehicles...

Heisenburn

Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:07 am

Another idea, server status(how many players and ping) in web browser - i mean here, on VU page

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”