WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Pahkiller
Always listen to feedback suggestions

Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:40 am

What about help its rather slow,
I also see alot of people having issues with loading bf3 has a fix or work around been found I have many clan members signing up here but wont now until this is fixed

kiwidog

Re: Always listen to feedback suggestions

Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:10 pm

We do very closely and this is 100% fine by me, if they don't want to play a beta build of VU and rather wait until it's finished they can go ahead. But with so many people being excited for the mod, and also people purchasing early access games left and right (while VU is 100% free) then that is their personal choice. We are working very hard to resolve many issues across different configurations of pc's, while still building and implementing new features for everyone to play with. If you want to wait for all of that to be complete, be my guest. If not, welcome to Venice Unleashed, we hope your enjoy your stay! ;)
kiwidog > NoFaTe.

Pahkiller

Re: Always listen to feedback suggestions

Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:01 am

Thanks for the reply kiwidog and I agree with you, just voicing clan opinions
hopefully all will be running smoothly in the not to distant future and as programmer my self I understand the time it takes 8-)

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”