WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Ajay47
FEEDBACK FROM MEH :D

Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:49 pm

I was really excited when i first downloaded this mod. After a few hours i really noticed how beautiful the game looked without the blue tint and how smooth the gameplay was. But im not here to tell you what a great job you've done ( which you have ) im here to give you some feedback, hopefully helping the mod develop.
First of all, the Squad system is messed up. Although it says that the squad allows more than 4 people in it, you are unable to join a squad that has 4 people. Which is the same as the vanila game. Sometimes you cant even switch or join squads at all, and you are left there, all alone in the battlefield.
Second, i believe that there should be a "friends list" mechanism implemented in the mod. I have met some incredible people playing this game and i can't add them anywhere ( since this is not using origin or Steam ). So a friends list system would be perfect so you can meet new people, communicate with them and form PRE-MADE squads !
Last but not least, i just want to ask if there will ever be a progression system? I mean, we are all the same level at the moment and im afraid that this will bore us in the future ... but we are w8ing for great mods and content anyway so that might not actually be a big deal. But for now, servers are limited and content is limited. Well, it's the BETA so i'm not concerned about that.
Thank you for taking the time to read this, wish you all the best, happy new year
Jason A.

RobbingHood

Re: FEEDBACK FROM MEH :D

Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:37 pm

Thanks for your feedback :)

The points you adressed are planned to be implemented, but their priority is pretty low, so it's gonna take a while.

Professor.Oak

Re: FEEDBACK FROM MEH :D

Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:15 am

Maybe add friends directly from the scoreboard?

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”