WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
DarijanXD
Location:Rijeka, Croatia, Europe, Eurasia, Earth, Our Solar System, The Milky Way, The Matrix
Dog tags

Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:41 pm

Is there any way to enable premium, preorder, Mountain Dew (mlgdew) etc. dogtags for all players?
🍴 Noobs for breakfast🍴

AlexEe

Re: Dog tags

Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:12 pm

Surely there is a way. I guess every dog tag which can actually unlocked by playing will be only available by unlocking them by doing so. The others like the DICE tag will be unlocked by default for everyone, or no one.
Add me on Steam: click | My Origin ID: AlexEe77

DarijanXD
Location:Rijeka, Croatia, Europe, Eurasia, Earth, Our Solar System, The Milky Way, The Matrix

Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:19 pm

AlexEe wrote:Surely there is a way. I guess every dog tag which can actually unlocked by playing will be only available by unlocking them by doing so. The others like the DICE tag will be unlocked by default for everyone, or no one.

I hope for everyone, because those files (the dog tags) are surely somewhere in the game files, but not accessible on the battlelog for those who didn't preorder the game or can't arrange an appointment with Dr. Pepper :D I live in Croatia, and we don't have Dr. Pepper, MLG Dew or similar poisons there
So I hope that those tags will be unlocked for everyone, and as for the DICE tags, as far as I'm concerned, maybe only NoFate, kiwidog and those who participated in the closed beta should have them. Although, it would be nice if they were given to those who participate in the open beta (maybe just for the 1st 100 players, if it's possible).
🍴 Noobs for breakfast🍴

AlexEe

Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:12 pm

DICE/EA dogtags oughtn't to be available to the public. All the others, well I don't care.
Add me on Steam: click | My Origin ID: AlexEe77

capitansolo

Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:52 am

It would be great that all dog tags where available since beginning..
As a player of BF3 in Origin, i got most of the dogtag by knifing people, however, preorder, dice and other special dogtag cant be used.

I think is very interesting that Nofate give all dogtag free... im not going to play with every weapon or every mode (like ctf, scavenger, etc) for getting dogtags

kiwidog

Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:56 pm

capitansolo wrote:It would be great that all dog tags where available since beginning..
As a player of BF3 in Origin, i got most of the dogtag by knifing people, however, preorder, dice and other special dogtag cant be used.

I think is very interesting that Nofate give all dogtag free... im not going to play with every weapon or every mode (like ctf, scavenger, etc) for getting dogtags

If all dog tags are unlocked by default (including DICE) I will be giving myself golden weapons. hue hue hue.
kiwidog > NoFaTe.

DarijanXD

Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:16 pm

kiwidog wrote:
capitansolo wrote:It would be great that all dog tags where available since beginning..

If all dog tags are unlocked by default (including DICE) I will be giving myself golden weapons. hue hue hue.

Here, have this:

And this:

And most importantly, this :3

May dank memes always shine upon your interwebz.
🍴 Noobs for breakfast🍴

KhaosHammer_BF

Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:44 pm

Aww please let the DICE/DICE Friends tags available only for those who can wear them in the normal BF3. D:

I really don't want to see DICEtags in every corner. that would be weird.

A nice idea would be to find a way to sync soldiers data from Battlelog and add all stats/dogtags/unlocks to the Venice Unleashed account/soldier. I know that could be hard, but it would be awesome!
☆ Ex. EA Moderator ☆ BF3 DICE Friend ☆ Battlefield & Warcraft Veteran ☆

Lapin

Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:15 am

Why the hell do you want "DICE Friend" dogtag if you're not a "dice friend", it's just cringy and retarded, it's like peoples pretending to be veterans whereas they are just fat nerds.

Something like "Emulator Nexus Friend", would be more logical.
Ding dong bannu

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”