WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
SpannerTheMLGPro
Weapons

Sat May 23, 2015 3:05 pm

Do you think it will be possible to re-impliment the silenced .44 Magnum with Laser Sight back into BF3 VU since they removed it or will this be impossible to do? I would like to know your views on this re-addition and if you think it's a good idea or not.

NoFaTe
Blazin' your Brains!

Re: Weapons

Sun May 24, 2015 6:01 am

[03:55:41] <~Bag> Yes, I can put things inside me when I need to

Sun May 24, 2015 6:37 am

Awesome !

SpannerTheMLGPro

Wed May 27, 2015 11:59 am

Could you have it so it's like the traditional BF3 DICE Dev version with this suppressor: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/bat ... 0930135655 and the laser sight from the G17C??

Abit like in JackFrags' livestream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3_cBnj0asw

DarijanXD
Location:Rijeka, Croatia, Europe, Eurasia, Earth, Our Solar System, The Milky Way, The Matrix

Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:35 pm

I really don't know if this is even possible, but I'd like to be able to put custom attachments on pistols (not the ones that come with the pistol) and maybe (on all weapons) change the colour, size and shape of the holo/dot sight.

AND maybe, just maybe to be able to change camo for all weapons, not just the ones that you need to unlock premium camo.
🍴 Noobs for breakfast🍴

NoFaTe
Blazin' your Brains!

Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:14 am

DarijanXD wrote:I really don't know if this is even possible, but I'd like to be able to put custom attachments on pistols (not the ones that come with the pistol) and maybe (on all weapons) change the colour, size and shape of the holo/dot sight.

AND maybe, just maybe to be able to change camo for all weapons, not just the ones that you need to unlock premium camo.

Custom Attachments: Short answer, yes. Long answer, yes but not yet.
Reticles: Haven't looked into it, but I believe the reticle is part of the model, so changing it would require changing the model.
Camo: No clue.
[03:55:41] <~Bag> Yes, I can put things inside me when I need to

DarijanXD
Location:Rijeka, Croatia, Europe, Eurasia, Earth, Our Solar System, The Milky Way, The Matrix

Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:36 pm

NoFaTe wrote:
DarijanXD wrote:I really don't know if this is even possible, but I'd like to be able to put custom attachments on pistols (not the ones that come with the pistol) and maybe (on all weapons) change the colour, size and shape of the holo/dot sight.

Custom Attachments: Short answer, yes. Long answer, yes but not yet.
Reticles: Haven't looked into it, but I believe the reticle is part of the model, so changing it would require changing the model.
Camo: No clue.

For the reticles, do you know where the models are stored and what kind of file are they (i have some experience with 3d modelling so i'll check it out)?

The camo might just be a custom texture for the model, so I would like to know where are those files, how are they stored and how can I edit them.

Anyway, thanks for the answer! :D
Last edited by DarijanXD on Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
🍴 Noobs for breakfast🍴

AlexEe

Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:09 pm

DarijanXD wrote:"Yes but not yes"?
Explanation?

For the reticles, do you know where the models are stored and what kind of file are they (i have some experience with 3d modelling so i'll check it out)?

The camo might just be a custom texture for the model, so I would like to know where are those files, how are they stored and how can I edit them.

typo: yes -> yet

It will be possible in the future.
Add me on Steam: click | My Origin ID: AlexEe77

DarijanXD

Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:12 pm

AlexEe wrote:
DarijanXD wrote:"Yes but not yes"?
Explanation?

typo: yes -> yet

It will be possible in the future.

*facepalm*, Yes, I just saw that, I'm such a dumbass sometimes.
🍴 Noobs for breakfast🍴

DarijanXD

Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:00 pm

Can anyone try it out and post pictures?
🍴 Noobs for breakfast🍴

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”