WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
SpannerTheMLGPro
New maps for VU

Mon May 18, 2015 9:21 pm

Hi guys,
I know that this may sound stupid, but at the same time kind of awesome in a way, and I know that this is highly unlikely, but do you think it will be possible to port some maps from BF4 into VU? Maps such as MP_Naval (Paracel Storm) and possibly MP_Siege (Siege of Shanghai)? I know that this will be challenging because of the different assets and the 3d water system etc, but it would be interesting to see. What are your thoughts on this? Do you think it's a good idea? Should we try it? Or do you think that we should stick with the maps we have now?

faddn

Re: New maps for VU

Mon May 18, 2015 11:51 pm

I would be interesting to see if this works. If it is possible people will probably try until they succeed.

It may be a dilemma as well, what will EA think if you merge two games just like that and you see a huge community growing? You can't just jump in and play BF3 for free here, you have to own the game. In a way you could be playing partly BF4 for free if map porting is possible.

kiwidog

Tue May 19, 2015 7:02 am

"Eventually Possible" it may require more work than what myself or NF will be willing to do, but that's why we are providing Rime and VU.
kiwidog > NoFaTe.

SpannerTheMLGPro

Tue May 19, 2015 4:04 pm

Also kiwidog going off topic real quick, can we get silenced magnum into VU please for public release? :3

mizudg

Tue May 19, 2015 4:09 pm

SpannerTheMLGPro wrote:Also kiwidog going off topic real quick, can we get silenced magnum into VU please for public release? :3

Can we also get homing RPG that doesn't need Lock-on or Tracer while we're at it too? I mean... Balance isn't such a big issue :lol:

sniper626

Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:13 am

yes new map

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”