WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
SpeedYBrotkasten
Suggestions

Mon May 11, 2015 4:53 pm

Hey! :)
Got a few suggestions for Venice:
- make it so you can choose if you want to disable the blue filter or not (I personally liked it)
- i know its kinda unnescessary but just as a suggestion: Make an 8x AA Injector! :P

Hope you keep up this amazing project!!!!!!

Rodney
Contact: Website WLM Yahoo Messenger AOL Facebook Skype Twitter YouTube

Re: Suggestions

Mon May 11, 2015 4:59 pm

- This is already possible, it's a server setting though and for the open bughunting event it was chosen to have it turned off on all servers
- Why?
There used to be a signature here.

Professor.Oak

Mon May 11, 2015 11:49 pm

Rodney wrote:Why?

Because some people play at lower resolutions and no AA makes it as good as native res. I play @ 1024*768 with 4x AA and CSGO with 8xAA. The difference is noticeable. But, we can just create a profile in Nvidia or CCC panels for more AA.

My guess is that in the future, the options menu will have a lot more Graphics options including FXAA, SMAA, TXAA, triple buffering etc. I just wish this project had more devs to speed up the process.

blueman24

Tue May 12, 2015 4:36 am

Professor.Oak wrote:My guess is that in the future, the options menu will have a lot more Graphics options including FXAA, SMAA, TXAA, triple buffering etc. I just wish this project had more devs to speed up the process.

Fck yeah, we NEED SMAA.
I like it. Every game should include SMAA.

Professor.Oak

Tue May 12, 2015 6:39 am

blueman24 wrote:
Professor.Oak wrote:My guess is that in the future, the options menu will have a lot more Graphics options including FXAA, SMAA, TXAA, triple buffering etc. I just wish this project had more devs to speed up the process.

Fck yeah, we NEED SMAA.
I like it. Every game should include SMAA.

Download and extract to root directory of BF3. It's an SMAA injector. Works with almost every game.
SMAA: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_ul_H ... sp=sharing

I personally use SweetFX. It combines SMAA with better colors for BF3. Here is my config.
SweetFX https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_ul_H ... sp=sharing

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”