WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Jayvytee
Switch to secondary

Sat May 09, 2015 6:02 pm

I am always trowing medpacks at my enemys when I run out of ammo with my primary gun. I would really like it if I could scroll up instead of down to switch to my pistol as it was in BC2. Scroll up is pistol and scroll down is medpack, defibrillator,... Sure I could just press "2" but after all the hours on BC2 it has become a habit to just sc roll up.

Unless I am mistaken, it is currently not possible to change this?

MAGIC

Re: Switch to secondary

Sat May 09, 2015 6:19 pm

Pretty sure you can change it in the options...

Jayvytee

Sat May 09, 2015 6:26 pm

To be clear, the problem is not what direction I need to scroll in. I just always scroll to far. In BC2, with the primary weapon equipped, scrolling up would only bring up the pistol.

mizudg

Sat May 09, 2015 6:50 pm

Jayvytee wrote:To be clear, the problem is not what direction I need to scroll in. I just always scroll to far. In BC2, with the primary weapon equipped, scrolling up would only bring up the pistol.

So have Scroll Up switch to pistol? Pretty sure keybinds aren't that restrictive. Haven't tried but heck, it should be possible.

Jayvytee

Sat May 09, 2015 7:13 pm

It is indeed possible to use scroll up for secondary and scroll down for primary but then you lose the possibility to scroll further down. The scroll wheel then only has two functions instead of being able to scroll between functions, if that makes any sense :)

Anyway it's not a game breaking problem of course but just something that's been bothering me and a lot of my friends with the BF games after BC2. So i wanted to see if other people frefered the way it was in BC2 too.

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”