WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Reirei
Ingame "Battlelog"

Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:18 pm

Removed the necessity of Origin and then creating a new concept for server listing, was lost the community interaction.

I do not know if it is a future plan but listed as follows suggestion: create a social network similar to Battlelog allowing interaction between players ingame.

mizudg

Re: Ingame "Battlelog"

Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:22 pm

Well, here we have the Forums, social enough place for my tastes. I'd much rather have this than in-game Battlelog that no one uses. Also, nobody comments on the game afterwards and the only reason BL is being useful is for keeping your stats. Which would be in-game either way.

Reirei

Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:36 pm

mizudg wrote:Well, here we have the Forums, social enough place for my tastes. I'd much rather have this than in-game Battlelog that no one uses. Also, nobody comments on the game afterwards and the only reason BL is being useful is for keeping your stats. Which would be in-game either way.

What I imagine is list of friends, private messages, profile, news feed, etc. Things of that kind.

MAGIC

Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:05 pm

You can send here PMs/adding friends or create some profile. Newsfeed isn't a thing here, and I am pretty we don't need that here. We have Facebook for that.
Anyway, I think I read something about a friendslist here some months ago. Either NoFaTe will use the inbuilt phpBB3 friendlist or some custom one (see fourDeltaOne)

Paulofonta

Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:41 pm

MAGIC wrote:(see fourDeltaOne)

I can't see it anywhere.

MAGIC

Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:48 pm

Paulofonta wrote:
MAGIC wrote:(see fourDeltaOne)

I can't see it anywhere.

Meh, I meant the friendlist back in fourDeltaOne