WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Carpe
Some Suggestions

Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:48 am

Hi, I have only just found about Venice Unleashed and I am very excited about it. I have been hoping for something like this to pop-up for a while and finally I've found it! Apologies if I suggest anything that has already been suggested, not possible, or already implemented in Venice Unleashed. 

Defuse Mode
Exactly like in Counter Strike and only one difference from BF3’s Squad Rush; only one spawn and no revives.

Sight Customization
The ability to change the colour, height, length and width of the Kobra, Reflex and Holographic sight.

Hitmarker Customization
The ability to change the colour, height, length and width of kill-shots, headshots, body-shots and leg shots.

Weapon Position Customization
The ability to change the gun's position in the players field of view.

Sandbox/Training Mode
The ability to play in an offline mode where players can train by adding bots, targets, show bullet impact boxes and grenade trails. Players could also spawn guns using console commands and shoot them against walls to test what gun kills quickest at what range and with what attachment.

Please take my suggestions into consideration!

mizudg

Re: Some Suggestions

Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:32 am

Aside from weapon position, the rest is all in BF4 and doesn't really add up a lot. With Rime, most of it should be possible and with us being able to host our own servers, you can be sure that you can practice as much as you need on any map you need, not just a test range.

kiwidog

Re: Some Suggestions

Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:06 pm

Carpe wrote:
Defuse Mode

Sight Customization

Hitmarker Customization

Weapon Position Customization

Sandbox/Training Mode

Defuse Mode, VeniceExt mod (someone has already been working on it)
XYZ Customization, Possible but probably won't be implemented by us (or if it is, will be a long time because there are more high priority things that need attention first)
Sandbox/Training Mode, possible, but once again low priority.
kiwidog > NoFaTe.

Return to “Suggestions and Feedback”